DeanWinchester

"Biggest overachievers"

"triple-threat"

"Who else since (...) Madonna and Michael Jackson"

"Singing and dancing"

:firega:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

imnotyourbabe10

Billboard bringing the Lady and the Gaga together...this is why I've always loved her...she really is experimental in many senses but sometimes gets that bad reputation from the GP.  

[Even her unreleased stuff is 'daring': Cake, Stache, Stuck on ****in' You...sure I'm missing more]

Bradley

I like how the article complimented Jewels N' Drugs, Aura and Do What U Want.

Jewels N' Drugs is underrated, it has a sick beat, the rap verses are not bad (my favourite being T.I.'s out of the three) and Gaga sings well on it.

NintendoMONSTER
31 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I like how the article complimented Jewels N' Drugs, Aura and Do What U Want.

Jewels N' Drugs is underrated, it has a sick beat, the rap verses are not bad (my favourite being T.I.'s out of the three) and Gaga sings well on it.

Jewels N' Drugs was one of the first songs I fell in love with on ARTPOP :giveup:

Jigglygoth

YAAAAASSSSSS at her most iconic song ever, "Hair" getting that PRAISE! :giveup:

Error 404: LIES NOT FOUND :queenga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

YAAAAASSSSSS at her most iconic song ever, "Hair" getting that PRAISE! :giveup:

Error 404: LIES NOT FOUND 

Lol hair doesn't get enough love. That song will alway be extremely personal to me because it was like gaga read my diary when she wrote that song. I went to catholic school and I hold the record for most days in detention in jr high because I refused to wear the school issued white socks and wore neon purple socks instead. They weren't just socks. They were my identity. They were the one thing I could change to stand out

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
21 hours ago, M Monstre said:

YAAASSS AT COME TO MAMA BEING ON THE LIST

I still insist that come to mama is gaga's way of saying she'll always be mama monster. Yeah she "raised" us to be fearless and independent but sometimes maternal instinct gets the best of her and she just wants to shelter us from the big bad world because in her eyes, we're still the kids in glitter and hair bows. We'll always be little monsters to her no matter how old we get hahaha. Sometimes deep down I think she wishes that she could go back to the glitter and discostick days just for a moment to really cherish that time that she had with us. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up" 

Letmelivemylife
20 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

The acclaim

reading articles like this remind us and the GP of how blessed the industry is for Gaga

Exactly. She came into the scene just wanting to make music but once we came into the picture, everything changed. We're so lucky to have her

Archived