đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

JB eats : fans watch + eat leftovers + chase him

OBEY

Featured Posts

EmeraldHeart
8 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

You are being aggressive. I liked the post for the paragraph and that is what my 'exactly' was in reference to, not his sentence regarding you. If you notice, the context of my response and post was entirely in relation to his paragraph on Bieber and his fans, and not at all about you. I honestly didn't even recall him calling you bitter until you brought it up...

So like I said, leave me out of this. 

Honey, I'd know if I was being aggressive and so would you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, EmeraldHeart said:

Honey, I'd know if I was being aggressive and so would you.

Fine, you are highly agitated that I commented on this thread and agreed with a point someone else made regarding Bieber and his fanbase. I didn't call you bitter, or make any mention of your personality aside from the perceived aggression, so you can quit being rude and move on. :nails:

There are other opinions on this thread you probably don't like, go chase them. 

Pharamon

Lol now I get what all the ''zombie apocalypse is coming'' people meant...by saying that its near - those teenagers are brainless zombies which wouldve eaten from his plate even if he pissed on it

EmeraldHeart
22 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Fine, you are highly agitated that I commented on this thread and agreed with a point someone else made regarding Bieber and his fanbase. I didn't call you bitter, or make any mention of your personality aside from the perceived aggression, so you can quit being rude and move on. :nails:

There are other opinions on this thread you probably don't like, go chase them. 

I aint even agitated :shrug:

That J

Ok ok.  SO...I've felt in the past, Justin has been over the top and ridiculous but he was a jerk kid like all kids can be.  He's still a diva but this situation does present an interesting look at it all.  

The boy can't eat!  I like a run after a meal myself but not being chased.  And, I'm sorry, but nothing is more nerve grating than the sounds that come out of a multitude of teen and pre-teen girls. 

Sure, he "signed up for this life" but there's a time and place for everything.  Young girls need to be taught that stalking a young man in groups just makes you look bad with other people.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

She does though.. She goes to Starbucks every other day and even though fans know which location she goes to and that she goes often you don't see a crowd of stalkers. Justin's fans just don't have any respect for him simple as that.

She literally goes from her car, PICKS up her coffee and leaves. You don't see her sitting with her friends, relaxing at Starbucks. And every time, we get paparazzi photos, and you can clearly see she is rushing to her car because people are starting to realize it's Lady Gaga.

It's their reality and they have to accept it if they want to continue being celebrities and making millions of dollars. (not saying they all want that, but it's in their description tbh)

2 hours ago, EmeraldHeart said:

LMFAO These bitches are so thirsty.

Why the **** has he got the table outside the restaurant though? Like if he wants privacy go inside or go to a restaurant that's more exclusive or whatever - he isn't dumb, he knows **** like this will happen.

2 hours ago, OBEY said:

He wanted to eat outside and enjoy a time with his friends then he needed to call police so the fans don't jump on him and when he left they jumped and ate his leftovers :air: That's not NORMAL behavior and anyone with some empathy can imagine how he must feel on a daily basis. 

Have to go with @EmeraldHeart on this. I agree that his fans' behaviour is not normal but he knows that some of his fans are like that and that he just can't go eat outside a restaurant like that. Fame goes along with that and more when you're such an icon for so many people. Although I do feel empathy towards him and think it's unfair he can't eat peacefully at a restaurant without being disturbed I think that he's famous and has to accept it. 

JustinTrudeau

No sane fan would fight over leftovers or chase a celebrity down the street. Wtf, even if Lady Gaga somehow came over to my house and ate my dinner, I wouldn't eat her leftovers like a savage. 

Say what you want about Bieber and living a celebrity life that all celebrities have to deal with, but why is no one talking about the crazy fans? Why should he respect those who are making his life more miserable than necessary. Yea, they bought his albums and concert tickets, but they should also give him space. You have celebrities eat outside from time to time (see paparazzi photos) or shop in grocery stores, but no one fight over the plastic bags they used or culinary like the Bieber fans. 

Do they have no life? Don't they have school or jobs to do?  :saladga:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

AshIey
5 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

She literally goes from her car, PICKS up her coffee and leaves. You don't see her sitting with her friends, relaxing at Starbucks. And every time, we get paparazzi photos, and you can clearly see she is rushing to her car because people are starting to realize it's Lady Gaga.

It's their reality and they have to accept it if they want to continue being celebrities and making millions of dollars. (not saying they all want that, but it's in their description tbh)

She does sit inside occasionally. There was even a post on here recently from a woman who met her there but she was very respectful about asking for a picture.

Well, I'm not defending those grils, they're crazy but c'mon. If he really wanted to eat in private he could just choose other place. ik it's his life and he can choose a place to eat and million other things but more than a half of the people on earth can't afford eating in a restaurant...is it really that hard to just choose a different place?

SEANGT

This is why I'll only ever meet Gaga if I pay for a meet & greet. That way she's been expecting to meet fans and isn't being harassed during her private life. IDK why people chase down these celebrities in public. It's so wrong. 

Archived