5 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

For her to sing Summerboy at least in one tour 

Good one!

Or I Like It Rough :diane:

Ricardo
Just now, Unites said:

Good one!

Or I Like It Rough :diane:

Yeah, I don't know why she completely forgot about these (also Disco Heaven) every song on her discography has been sung live except for those 

Not The Real Gaga
16 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Yeah, I don't know why she completely forgot about these (also Disco Heaven) every song on her discography has been sung live except for those 

I think she considered a lot of material of The Fame as too simplistic or something. Don't mean it negative, but she has been growing a lot since her debut album. The productions of The Fame Monster songs were way better, in my opinion. But, a throwback to her first CD would be really nice. I like those songs, but maybe they don't fit in her style and level as an artist anymore.

The Z
On 22/03/2017 at 0:18 PM, Peto said:

Have sex with her:happy:

and performance with Madonna

we already have a perf with Madonna :trollga:

The Z
7 minutes ago, inxcognito said:

???

Gaga Daily kind of announced it on Twitter + she never performed it live... and was sent to some french radio stations. DIC is COMING

inxcognito
15 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Gaga Daily kind of announced it on Twitter + she never performed it live... and was sent to some french radio stations. DIC is COMING

i dont have twitter but w/e.. i mean i hope so but gaga daily is not a member of haus of gaga what can they know? :sweat: just a random fans

The Z
2 hours ago, inxcognito said:

i dont have twitter but w/e.. i mean i hope so but gaga daily is not a member of haus of gaga what can they know? :sweat: just a random fans

No. Gaga Daily IS in contact with Gaga. They announced a lot of true things. And the new single (Perfect Illusion) was announced by Gaga Daily 10 days before Gaga did it herself.

Killa

meeting her at a random place, staring and staring at each other for a whole day and then go away. As our eyes say goodbye we compliment each other with a grin

Not The Real Gaga
28 minutes ago, Killa said:

meeting her at a random place, staring and staring at each other for a whole day and then go away. As our eyes say goodbye we compliment each other with a grin

Without saying anything? Sounds fun!

DiscoStyx
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Unites said:

That sounds a little bit scary, actually :O

how? why?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Dominic

I want her to perform TEoG acoustic as my 'first dance'. Then she tells me how much she loves me, how gorgeous I am and then hands me a copy of all the unreleased music before whispering her credit card details in my ear. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived