Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Gaga Dream That Will Never Come True

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga
5 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

I dreamed that she is my mother, but never really had time for me, cuz she's to busy :madge:

Aawh :giveup: Who's daddy? :poot:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

i dreamed that we were at a picnic together and she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a donut

nFiloqJ.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

15 minutes ago, Unites said:

Aawh :giveup: Who's daddy? :poot:

She was a single parent :poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Perfect ionist
6 hours ago, Unites said:

Do you have some Gaga-related dreams that will never become reality, you think? Like meeting her, Gaga collaborating with Madonna, the release of the Do What U Want music video, etc.

So, first my "dream": hopefully Gaga will change the group photos during the Joanne World Tour in individual pictures. AND I hope she does have a group talk, just like before the ArtRave.

But, this won't happen, I guess. Dreams remain dreams.

Your turn!

The Gaga related dreams i have  is the part III of Telephone and Paparazzi because she and the music video said that there is going to be a continuation. My second one is a music video for Venus and Hair (on Born This Way album). My third wish is if she could go back to pop or have the crazy fashion from back in the day.

Hi Its Nicole

Her letting me create the setlists 4 her tours :madge:

Hello Gaga

junolxf

A music video directed by Tarantino. :(

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

highbythebeach

I have alot :laughga:

Meet her and become friends with her

be first row in one of her concerts (in reality ill be almost behind stage :( )

release a song that's a bop with even more energy than bad romance

Collab w lana del rey

have her completely dominate the music industry again, no.1 singles, played on radio all the time etc.

never go country again :) 

hear some non singles from the fame, TFM, born this way and ARTPOP 

BadJudas

Collab with Loic Nottet, Sia, and....Madonna ! [Just one...Please, to f*** medias and make a great song!]

Telephone Sequel ! 

A Bad Romance Rock Version performance (Or Studio version.)

She sing her all discography in all NYC, this is the "Gaga Day" and she slay us during 24h ! (yeah i dreamt that)

A Rock album too ! My dreaaaam ! 

SPARTACUS

A studio version (or proper live version) to her performance of 'Just dance' at a Marc Jacobs V Magazine issue launch event. :nails:

Wanna scream your name, when you don't call... :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

EdgeofTeeth

Giving her a hug and telling her thank you for all she's done for me through her music/message.

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, friedriich said:

When I was going to buy the Premium Package that was my conception about the ticket. It is sooo confusing 

Going back to the artRave I think people were happy about the backstage experiencie, but when I saw the increased price/photo of a group of six/no soundcheck I was literaly WTF. 

I wanted so bad to meet her, but not in those conditions so I am going to wait until the next era :giveup: And that's a pity because I thought this was finally my time to accomplish that.

I hope this is her label decision because it is the only thing that I don't like about the Joanne World Tour.

I think it is her labels decision because the whole concept of paying to meet her so isn't something gaga would stand for. She would rather just pick random people. Everyone has an equal chance at that point and it's just a matter of luck whether or not you get chosen if that makes sense.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Ronk
20 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Giving her a hug and telling her thank you for all she's done for me through her music/message.

This I like to much.  :wub:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived