💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga joins RuPaul and Michelle Visage on their podcast What's the Tee?

JanPianoMusic

Featured Posts

Can somebody tell me if they say something Gaga-related before they interview her? :giveup: I would love to listen to it all but I don't have time:neyde:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

What a queen! :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf

She mentioned her old friend Justin Tranter. Work with him, queen. Please. :giveup:

I cried a little when she talked about Ru's legacy. :( 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

TwerkinLurkin

Finally an interview where the interviewer doesn't ask the same 10 questions we've been hearing since 2009. This is definitely one of her most opened interviews I can't believe she mentioned luc and also when she says she loves the feeling when the world falls in love with your recorded like they did with her first one

DrKindnessKunt1999
13 minutes ago, junolxf said:

She mentioned her old friend Justin Tranter. Work with him, queen. Please. :giveup:

I cried a little when she talked about Ru's legacy. :( 

Technically they did. It was for LG5. 

junolxf
2 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Technically they did. It was for LG5. 

I know. I don't like how this fanbase is SO obsessed with this "LG5 original concept" tho. It's boring. But yeah, I hope they have the opportunity to work together again. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
41 minutes ago, junolxf said:

I know. I don't like how this fanbase is SO obsessed with this "LG5 original concept" tho. It's boring. But yeah, I hope they have the opportunity to work together again. 

Hunny, I'm just saying that they worked together for her NON-JOANNE work. Every Gaga album had a different phase. Look at her pre-ARTPOP, her pre-Born this Way work, etc; etc; etc; Of course fans are going to wonder about what didn't make in her albums. That's why they discuss it in a Gaga forum. It's not just Gaga fans, look at the BritneyArmy, her scrapped album "Original Doll" is still being talked about even though it's been more than 10 years. Just saying.

maxthewonderdog

Squatty Potty. :giggle: I love Ru and Michelle and could listen to them gab all day! Having Gaga on there is bonus material.

phantasmas
On 3/22/2017 at 1:23 PM, junolxf said:

I cried a little when she talked about Ru's legacy.  

tumblr_inline_n4injinBTj1ricrbj.gif

i cry every episode

Miel

Listening to almost all of it, I'm pleasantly surprised by how in-depth and thoughtful their banter is.

I really, really like it.

3 points in and ready for more

MahoTheMnstr
On 22/3/2017 at 5:29 AM, Warhol Killer said:

I think this is the video she was talking about the sunglasses

i REMEMBER THIS!!!!! 

Computer
On 3/22/2017 at 6:29 AM, Warhol Killer said:

I think this is the video she was talking about the sunglasses

Her reaction is so cute!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived