💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I got the warm fuzzies again ♥️

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

6:00 ish minutes: I'm sorry and I love you. Stay with me monsters won't you?". Of course I will gaga. I'll stay until they bury me 6 feet under. To everyone else I'm just an obsessed fan. They see my monster/gaga tattoos and they say "I know all about her". What they don't understand is that you/monsters were there when no one else was♥️. You/monsters gave me a million reasons to hold on when I had a 100 million reasons to let go. "No matter what happens in your life I'll always ****ing be there to catch you when you fall because what we have is forever"-Gaga. I'll put my paws up until they close the ****ing coffin. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

You are one of the sweetest, cutest, cheesiest, most adorable members I have ever seen and I love you so much lol! :hug:<3 

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

You are one of the sweetest, cutest, cheesiest, most adorable members I have ever seen and I love you so much lol! :hug:<3 

Awww I love ya too :hug:. Lol my best friend Mandy always says that if I ever need a second job, I can be the recruiter for the BTW Foundation lol. I have a hand stitched pillow that says "my heart belongs to mama monster". My gf says that it's creepy but I always say that you have to be a monster to get that. Gaga will always be mama monster just as we'll always be little monsters. 

sillynate

Aww I remember this :heart: I cried so hard when I saw this :wub: and then she started singing IWBWU and I cried harder :heart: so beautiful :heart:

Letmelivemylife
27 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Aww I remember this :heart: I cried so hard when I saw this :wub: and then she started singing IWBWU and I cried harder :heart: so beautiful :heart:

The bond between gaga and her monsters is something that will last for eternity. We can't even begin to understand the strength of her love for us. It's a deep visceral maternal type of love. She came into the scene wanting to just make music but everything changed once we came into the picture. A lady once asked her during an interview "what's been the most suprising thing about fame?". Gaga smiled and said "the relationship with my fans". I think that she needed us as much as we needed her and through that need we healed eachother. I proudly show off my monster tattoos because "little monster" isn't just a name to me. It's part of who I am. It represents the surrogate family who was there when no one else was ♥️

Archived