Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

What happened to LM.com ?

Featured Posts

Lona Delery   Paws Up 3,769
Lona Delery
17 minutes ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

WHY?

 

Tell me more :hor:

afaik it ended up being a brazilian Grindr w/ underage boys posting nudes and whatevs

Edited by Lona Delery
  • Like 6
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heterophobia   Paws Up 9,053
Heterophobia
Just now, Lona Delery said:

afaik it ended up being a brazilian Grindr w/ underage boys posting nudes and whatevs

 

:air: 

  • Like 1
BANNED

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nikola   Paws Up 1,604
nikola

It was fun for few months.....but than people realised they can grt gaga to notoce them ......so they wanted to find way to do that ......and really easy way was to create fake sad and suicidal stories.......so gaga would notice them......

alsi a kot of gay **** was posted there.......and there was a lot of fake profiles and catfishing......i personaly talked to a gay that lied to me and was using fake photos and name.....so yeah....it became real **** .......

  • Like 1
I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zilla   Paws Up 7,725
Zilla

The problem was that they had no visible mods at it's prime. To keep the p8rn out, keep things in order, etc. I believe that they didn't even have visible rules at the time, so once you set yourself up for that it's hard to control the chaos. They should've known how many people were coming because Gaga was there.

Plus Gaga abandoned it, only reason it was so popular was because she was there other than that it tanked. Also people took advantage of Gaga's kindness but fudging the depression/suicidal posts so it was doomed after the first few months. 

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaTheExplorer   Paws Up 1,830
GagaTheExplorer

I tried to have an acc there, but I had to wait for some invitation or illuminati membership or something so I just lost my interest

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letmelivemylife   Paws Up 7,644
Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Zilla said:

The problem was that they had no visible mods at it's prime. To keep the p8rn out, keep things in order, etc. I believe that they didn't even have visible rules at the time, so once you set yourself up for that it's hard to control the chaos. They should've known how many people were coming because Gaga was there.

Plus Gaga abandoned it, only reason it was so popular was because she was there other than that it tanked. Also people took advantage of Gaga's kindness but fudging the depression/suicidal posts so it was doomed after the first few months. 

Exactly. That's what pissed me off about it the most. I've always said that if one of us honestly ever really truly needed her, gaga would be there in a heartbeat regardless of the distance or hour. We can't even begin to understand the strength of her love for us and to take advantage of that by posting fake attention seeking **** just to get a reply is ****ing sick. Actually it's beyond sick on so many levels. If you've never struggled with depression so bad that you thought suicide was the only answer then consider yourself so lucky. I'm not talking about being sad for a few days after a breakup or whatever. I'm talking about soul crushing depression where it literally hurts to get up and do anything. Just the thought of reaching 6 inches to your bedside table to get a glass of water is enough to wear you out.

The kind of depression where no matter how hard you try to find the light at the end of the tunnel, you just can't find it. The kind of depression that makes you honest to god want to kill yourself just to make the pain stop. The kind where you wonder how you're gonna survive the next 24 hours. I've had that type of depression (issues with my bio mom. Long story) and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Gaga was my light at the end of the tunnel. I clung to her tighter than I've ever clung to anyone because she was the only stable force in my life. I thank god everyday for her because I remember what life was like without her. 

  • Like 5
I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vocalqueef   Paws Up 4,231
vocalqueef
5 hours ago, Benji said:

It was good for a few months but it soon descended into chaos and wasn't policed properly.

Art stealing, poor content being shared, "suicidal" posts just for attention because Gaga replied to some, under age nude images...

I'm shocked Gaga didn't close it down because it became something quite ugly pretty quickly :rip: 

 

5 hours ago, tomsches said:

it became a mix of

- suicidal posts

- random screenshots of gay **** with the caption "This is love"

- random pictures with the caption "This is art"

- Brazilians 

Unfortunately I have to agree with you... I remember being turned off by the amount of nudity and suicide posts on there. I remember seeing chatrooms called "gay sex" and stuff... 

At the beginning it was a really nice site though. I found a good friend and I had nice talks about art and music with a couple of monsters. I'm glad GGD is a more mature site.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 5,819
Sepsami
20 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

11188183_799474026803163_407843398439703

 

Okay but this one is hilarious tho :ladyhaha:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagzDonkeyD   Paws Up 1,025
GagzDonkeyD
14 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

 

Unfortunately I have to agree with you... I remember being turned off by the amount of nudity and suicide posts on there. I remember seeing chatrooms called "gay sex" and stuff... 

At the beginning it was a really nice site though. I found a good friend and I had nice talks about art and music with a couple of monsters. I'm glad GGD is a more mature site.

:ladyhaha:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Palutena   Paws Up 2,501
Lady Palutena
18 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Okay but this one is hilarious tho :ladyhaha:

Oh, is that so? Perhaps you'd like to tell that to Alyssa Rodemeyer? 

CouyILq.jpg

cultus ad caelos, palutena. dea lucis.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami   Paws Up 5,819
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Lady Palutena said:

Oh, is that so? Perhaps you'd like to tell that to Alyssa Rodemeyer? 

CouyILq.jpg

:awkney: I know it is very tragic what happened to Jamey but really, now? :neyde:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
vocalqueef   Paws Up 4,231
vocalqueef
1 hour ago, GagzDonkeyD said:

:ladyhaha:

thats-the-gag-is-the-best-new-phrase-you

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daredevil   Paws Up 1,515
Daredevil

I chatted with some Swiss monsters and one got super offended, because I didn't respond to the d*ck pic he sent me :ladyhaha:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×