šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Snapchat: "Love my Little Monsters"

plasticalice

Featured Posts

Pacify Him
8 minutes ago, MonterAK said:

The music on the film will be live, BUT she has to write the music, write the lyrics, finish the instrumentals, rehearse the songs for the movie. The songs have to be done before the shot. This is a musical. The songs are part of the movie. How is she gonna write the songs after the movie will be shot?

The movie will not be finished filming before the songs are written.

I'm gonna repeat it again. Audio is done post-film.

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Ok I wasn't being nice but it's more complicated than you guys think.

Yes, they need the songs in order to shoot the film but they dont need them all to be completed. They can shoot scenes in any order they want.

Yes, they actually do record them live but they will need to be enhanced or you get terrible audio which is done after the film scenes are shot. Instrumentals wont necessarily need to be there either.

The actors would also need to repeat their vocals to correspond with the scenes to improve quality. Here's an example:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You guys are thinking of a live musical. This one is different since it's a movie.

MonterAK
35 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

The movie will not be finished filming before the songs are written.

I'm gonna repeat it again. Audio is done post-film.

We are not talking about the audio and the mix of the sound. I'm talking about the songs that Gaga will song in the movie. They need to be done because Gaga will sing them LIVE during shooting. The music will be live too, probably. That's why she's going to the studio.Ā 

Pacify Him
1 hour ago, MonterAK said:

We are not talking about the audio and the mix of the sound. I'm talking about the songs that Gaga will song in the movie. They need to be done because Gaga will sing them LIVE during shooting. The music will be live too, probably. That's why she's going to the studio.Ā 

Yeah my answer is a reply to another user. Read back up

RAMROD

YAAASS! Jaws tees represent! :sis:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bradley

I know she's filming A Star Is Born's songs live but I doubt she doesn't have to attend any studio sessions at all. She told us that she will be spending time filming the film so this could be for the movie.

bblough
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

She really seems happy recently!!!:wub:

She's super excited she's getting airplay in L.A. (highly unusual). Ā Today is the second day she's heard MR on KIIS FM and she's feeling very grateful to her monsters. Ā  L.A. was the hardest nut to crack and since she lives here and is hearing it......she's feeling like she's on top of the world. Ā 

That J
15 hours ago, Albertodift said:

yes if you bought a box set of her debut album re packaging you could get a lock of her wig hair or something like that lol! it was sort of messy :pĀ 

Messy or not, that's a very expensive collectors item today! Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived