Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Kisses New Boyfriend

Ronlop

Featured Posts

i want to be happy for her, i really do. but every time i see pics of them together i just think of the song paper gangsta (which is funny bc thats all i hear when troy is mentioned too). its the fact that he is her agent is what is so unsettling. if anything i think this just proves that she still likes to hurt herself with the guys she dates. bc you would think by now she has learned to not get romantically and/or sexually involved with people who work for her/she works for. 

and to be quite honest i just don't see this going the distance bc of their professional relationship. and its really funny watching this whole website be opposed to him & then a week later try to swallow it and watch the comments go from "no wtf disgusting" to a strained "well if she is happy.." 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
10 hours ago, crushedlemonice said:

lol what?

that's not what I meant. I was just saying it must have been awkward to be friends with two people when they had such a public falling out. 

Also Amber is that client that is rumored he also dated. So Johnny was his client and his wife Amber also was his client, but he dated Amber before she married Johnny. 

JustYouandI
On 3/7/2017 at 4:16 PM, Sinsemilla said:

I hope they're just having a light casual relationship.

How light and casual can it be if kids are already being introduced and they are both going out with his daughters along?

MonsterMum
12 hours ago, Helxig said:

And here she is spending some quality bonding time with his daughter!

GettyImages-634312380-670x492.jpg

3CFD303E00000578-4209548-image-a-75_1486

Who looks to be about the same height as her :laughga: 

3CFD016500000578-4209548-Walk_this_way_T

Can you imagine your dad bringing home Gaga as his girlfriend tho? I'd be spying on them 24/7

Helxig
7 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

Can you imagine your dad bringing home Gaga as his girlfriend tho? I'd be spying on them 24/7

I'd probably just be an emotional wreck 24/7 :laughga: 

And if there was any chance they were having issues I'd be their mediator and relationship counsellor :laughga:  "So. Dad, Gaga, why are we here this afternoon" I say as I lower my glasses, one arm crossed over my tweed jacket, notepad in hand. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MonsterofFame

I want Gaga to be happy, but the Freudian father complex going on in the relationship is borderline disgusting. If I didn't know any better I would mistake him for her father very easily.. one of his daughters kinda looks like Natali too.

Can we please as a fanbase find a way to get Bradley Cooper and Gaga together while they're still working? :flutter:

Woolfsmck

Massive post volume for a Gaga smooch moment.  Imagine if she did something 'juicey'.....8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Mickelson
23 hours ago, buddh1sm said:

i want to be happy for her, i really do. but every time i see pics of them together i just think of the song paper gangsta (which is funny bc thats all i hear when troy is mentioned too). its the fact that he is her agent is what is so unsettling. if anything i think this just proves that she still likes to hurt herself with the guys she dates. bc you would think by now she has learned to not get romantically and/or sexually involved with people who work for her/she works for. 

and to be quite honest i just don't see this going the distance bc of their professional relationship. and its really funny watching this whole website be opposed to him & then a week later try to swallow it and watch the comments go from "no wtf disgusting" to a strained "well if she is happy.." 

:golfclap: and the fact that the best anyone can say "is if she is happy" ... not a ringing endorsement. No one likes this guy. 

Mickelson
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

I want Gaga to be happy, but the Freudian father complex going on in the relationship is borderline disgusting. If I didn't know any better I would mistake him for her father very easily.. one of his daughters kinda looks like Natali too.

Can we please as a fanbase find a way to get Bradley Cooper and Gaga together while they're still working? :flutter:

:golfclap: Love people speaking out instead of the dull sheep who support anything she does blindly. Legit gross that he is so easily mistaken for her dad! Worrisome!

Mickelson
22 hours ago, JustYouandI said:

How light and casual can it be if kids are already being introduced and they are both going out with his daughters along?

the fact that the first pics are with his daughters shows what a dirtbag he is. Theyre kids and should be protected. He is exploiting them. Disagree all you want. Parents protect their kids, not expose them purposely to paparazzi and expose them so quickly. 

Archived