💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Alaska Thunderfukk talks Gaga and Experience

Noah

Featured Posts

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Guys really hope you can help me, but I have no idea who he/she is.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Papasquat
1 minute ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

No idea either. Please help!

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

TheKillerQueen

She seems xanex'd out lol. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

junolxf
12 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

A famous drag queen and a LEGEND. Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 2. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

That J

I love her but sometimes that voice penetrates my head in negative ways. lol.   But she's a sweetheart. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
7 minutes ago, junolxf said:

A famous drag queen and a LEGEND. Winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 2. 

Many thanks, I've never seen that TV show I guess RuPauls Drag Race is like Ameican Next Top Model?

I'm going to watch all the seasons to understand and because Lady Gaga will appear but you've made a mega spoiler with season two hahahah

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

junolxf
9 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Many thanks, I've never seen that TV show I guess RuPauls Drag Race is like Ameican Next Top Model?

I'm going to watch all the seasons to understand and because Lady Gaga will appear but you've made a mega spoiler with season two hahahah

LMFAOOOO You're right. fjhfsjhfdsdf I'm so sorry. :( You should watch it. It's such a fun show (the first two seasons are a mess tho) 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

calmar

They seem devoid of all enthusiasm or happiness and appear to be subconsciously fighting with the host over who can establish dominance with the rates per minute vibration of their vocal creakiness.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Schwerk

Still hoping Alaska will open for Gaga on the Joanne tour. That would be perfection in my book.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mikey Monster

lol I love this! I also love how she was sitting next to De Niro and Cynthia ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I'm living!!! :giveup::diane:

Mikey McCampbell

Archived