💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's Algebra Teacher Speak About Her Faith after her SB Performance

Shipper

Featured Posts

"the Lord will indeed one day show her the way to 'cut through all the worn out leather' of this dying world."

door-closing-1.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

Well... I hate to stereotype, but he's evangelist. One of the worst, most hateful, and most homophobic branches of Christianity.

Shipper
8 minutes ago, Nemo said:

And to be clear, he's not praising her now, either.

Well at least he's not talking smack about her like most people like him will do. 

I was looking at this article in the positive light. He was talking about a student he knows before and wishes to support her no matter how stuck up he is in doing so. It's still better than hate. 

Love trumps Hate. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shaney
10 hours ago, Shipper said:

this is how I feel when somebody tells me they are vegan out of the blue while I am eating meat. As if they are angels and are morally superior for saving the lives of animals and they try to demonize the juicy bacon on my plate. 

Well, not eating or buying meat/animal products is the morally superior choice. 

Shipper
1 minute ago, Bae said:

Well, not eating or buying meat/animal products is the morally superior choice. 

Thank you for preaching to me just like what this minster did.

I decided to stay with the illuminati and eat meat and enjoy sinner Gaga. :awesome:

Please consider joining us in the dark side sometime. 

join-the-dark-side-GIF.gif

joemayzzin

This is such a great article, my dad and his band has actually performed with him many times at the arise concerts, Central Park In NYC and Jones Beach on Long Island!! I mean I don't agree with his beliefs but my father has said he is a nice guy.

my dad has told him how much I love Gaga and his own words were "I can understand why, she's such a talented and inspiring woman for millions" 

Shipper
17 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Yas! This will attract all the super religious ppl!

Everyone here got pressed at how preachy a preacher is but then they missed the point that the religious people is warming up to Gaga! 

This means more PROMO! :giggle:

Shipper
50 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I'm a firm believer in education for the sake of education, but that being said, I've always had a bit of an issue with these advanced math courses. I just feel like they should be required only for people going to into math-heavy fields. I had to go all the way up to pre-cal in college, and I've never used anything beyond algebra in my day to day life or in my career. Learning all about triangles in trigonometry sure isn't helping me with my taxes this year.  :madge:

It depends on your major like if you're taking Business OR something sciency. 

I was only required to take up to Algebra II and then Statistics in college. 

Knowing how to organize documents helped me file my taxes and nothing Math related at all! (I always lose those papers as I tend to shove it somewhere and forget) 

Katie14

Isnt it rude of him to reveal how Gaga didnt pay attention in his class? Especially because Gaga always prides herself as being a good student when she was in school. Its not a huge deal and Im sure nobody reading this cares or is judging her.  But, I I ever got famous I would be pissed if my past teachers came out of the woodworks and started telling journalists about my work habits from when I was like 15 :grr:

CannaeDrive

Cringy, using Gaga's name and former connection for cheap proselytism.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Shaney
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

Thank you for preaching to me just like what this minster did.

I decided to stay with the illuminati and eat meat and enjoy sinner Gaga. :awesome:

Please consider joining us in the dark side sometime. 

join-the-dark-side-GIF.gif

it's not preaching it's just a fact. i willingly ate cheese the other day so your forces must be grabbing hold of me 

666 others
3 hours ago, neptugne said:

Petition for next album to be called Pray to the Lord :diane: lead single Halleluyassssss :diane:

The lyrics of which describes masturbation while high on hallucinogens, and which has musical similarities with i.e. a tribute to "Like a Prayer". :diane::queenga::firega:

:holyshit:

As a math teacher (in Norway) I find it strange (and somewhat discomforting) that a math teacher is such a religous conservative he thinks Lady Gaga, who has been spreading messages about love, compassion, unity, inclusion etc. throughout her career, would need to change in order to achieve salvation. I can barely imagine a math teacher in Norway being religious, let alone being this conservative.

666 others
11 minutes ago, Oivind said:

As a math teacher (in Norway) I find it strange (and somewhat discomforting) that a math teacher is such a religous conservative he thinks Lady Gaga, who has been spreading messages about love, compassion, unity, inclusion etc. throughout her career, would need to change in order to achieve salvation. I can barely imagine a math teacher in Norway being religious, let alone being this conservative.

US is in general a lot more conservative than Scandinavian countries I believe.

:holyshit:

Archived