💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BB shuts down rumors of Gaga being "5th alternative" to Bey @ Coachella

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Billboard just posted an article on how Gaga received Bey's spot. And after multiple rumors of Gaga being 5th consideration After Rih, Adele, JT, etc, Billboard has set it straight:

"It was important to AEG that Beyoncé be replaced by a female singer, sources tell Billboard, and after some consideration and inquiries about both Adele and Gaga, Coachella founder Paul Tollett rang up Creative Artists Agency and booked Gaga for the top slot."

Read more; http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7709328/how-coachella-booked-lady-gaga-beyonce-reaction-inside-story

Lmao the Hive/Navy can continue to seethe. Every time they drag Gaga their receipts get proven false :ladyhaha: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Even is she was the 5th alternative, like who the hell cares?! HeyGirl.mp3/Music not the bling

Free my mind

1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Even is she was the 5th alternative, like who the hell cares?! HeyGirl.mp3/Music not the bling

right so even your fave wasn't in fifth and Gaga was she still wins?

Morphine Prince
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

The obsessed Gaga haters NEVER WIN

ahh.gifahh.gifahh.gifahh.gifahh.gif

Will they ever get sick of losing? :rip: 

Talent ALWAYS wins. 

Harry

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant. 

juju

If not Beyonce then it BETTER be Gaga. :whitney: No one else is on their levels.

❤ x ❤

GhettoFabulous

lol gonna drag em now :diane:

watch them  bring long threads and race and stuff into this(even though I'm black) :madge:

Arturo
Just now, Harry said:

Idk why the Hive care, like... what's the point? It literally doesn't matter. It's not Gaga's fault that Bey got pregnant. 

And it's not like they said good riddance to Bey. They were more than happy to book her for 2018 and that NEVER happens for Coachella, they usually don't reveal anyone from the line up until a few months before it happens.

lol haters doing the most as usual

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Stef
2 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Is that really matters? lol 

Not really but from the moment this was announced, a media outlet who traditionally shades Gaga was speculating she was the last option out of a bunch who supposedly "declined it" and of course the OGH's couldn't wait to try and make it go viral.

Its just cute to see them be a laughing stock :whitney: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived