Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga updates Twitter picture to 'A-YO' single cover

Americano

Featured Posts

sillynate
9 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Glastonbury is a huge music festival in Glastonbury, England. She performed there in 2009. And that's where the rumor of her being a man all started😉

I dont think Rock In Rio is because that too is a music festival so it wouldnt make sence to add that to the JWT

Ooh nice :) well not the rumor :sweat: but aren't the tickets for Rock in Rio being sold with the JWT? :oprah: I swear I saw that somewhere :oprah: or maybe it's that Mandela Effect thing

giphy.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

In that case, why release a JW video?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

16 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

In that case, why release a JW video?

Bc she loves us :diane: but she betta make A Yo or DIC a single

inxcognito

i'll be okay with A-YO as next single as long as DIC will be the single after that.. would be great timing for summer bop! 

GagaMegaFan

JOHN WAYNE IS THE 3RD SINGLE SIP THAT TEA ON THAT THAT IS A FACT STOP COMPLAINING OR ARGUING THATS IT, STAY PRESSED 

AND

SLA-YO IS THE 4TH SINGLE

ew

Helxig

YAY!

Spoiler

-O :laughga: 

Although John Wayne never got her air time :omg:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
29 minutes ago, inxcognito said:

i'll be okay with A-YO as next single as long as DIC will be the single after that.. would be great timing for summer bop! 

Yay a nice upbeat Winter Bop for NZ and Australia :laughga:   No wonder music doesn't chart the same here. It's released according to northern hemisphere seasons :toofunny:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FameHookah

but it had its time already... gaga better start promoting something else like DH or DIC, hell even Joanne is better than ayo :'v

WTF is MDNA

GagaMyBlood95

I love that picture! Still have hopes in A-Yo so I'm up for it!

monketsharona
6 hours ago, crazyforgaga said:

She warned us 

the next installement was JW and it was actually 'the end' so... 

thopekas

WEll i think it had its time to shine but it didnt shine enough.She performed  it more times than PI and it didn't became big enough.She better promote JW instead,it has a great video and it can be addicting af .She just need to perform it on tv shows and promote it on the radio. A-YO on the other hand is already burnt .

Jonathan Florencio
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Glastonbury is a huge music festival in Glastonbury, England. She performed there in 2009. And that's where the rumor of her being a man all started😉

I dont think Rock In Rio is because that too is a music festival so it wouldnt make sence to add that to the JWT

It is part of the JWT, it's on her tour site dates. It's also a big festival (and I don't have the coins for it :giveup:).

f7085d9adfa54c9c9536b1ca5539fc0c.png

Reality
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

A-YO was released as a promo single so I doubt she'll re-release it. It'll be something to do with Coachella.

I'm still hoping that John Wayne will be the 3rd single. If not then I'm here for DIC or Come To Mama.

I dont think JW will be the next single, I think they would have started promoting it by now, but they're still obviously stuck on MR.

It was probably just a continuation for the Joannne storyline. Here for DIC or CTM as singles though.

🃏🖤👹

Archived