💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Gaga "Best Actress" Oscar Winner in 2019?

JohnWayne23

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, junolxf said:

She will be nominated for Best Original Song. And for Best Actress (but at the Razzies). Let's be real here, people. 

She is already an Oscar nominated musician, and has performed at the Oscars twice. She has campaigned for an Oscar. She knows what she is doing.

She won a Golden Globe for her first acting gig, she is off to a great start. Let's cross our fingers, hope for the best, and have a little faith in her.

If Gary Busey can be nominated for an Oscar, and Sandra Bullock can win an Oscar, than Lady Gaga can too.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

She is already an Oscar nominated musician, and has performed at the Oscars twice. She has campaigned for an Oscar. She knows what she is doing.

She won a Golden Globe for her first acting gig, she is off to a great start. Let's cross our fingers, hope for the best, and have a little faith in her.

If Gary Busey can be nominated for an Oscar, and Sandra Bullock can win an Oscar, than Lady Gaga can too.

Didn't even think about this, all of this could have been to gain acclaim within the academy and thus help get an Oscar. Also Madonna, another pop star who dabbled in acting was nominated for an Oscar for her part in a musical. Gaga being nominated might not be a dream, could be reality 

junolxf
2 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Sandra Bullock is not the best actress, but she has magic and charisma. She was the heart of her movie. I hope Gaga follows Cher's pattern. Not the best actress either, but a very decent one. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

imnotyourbabe10

Maybe another Golden Globe nomination or win?  (Since they do the "comedy or musical" category).

junolxf
8 minutes ago, bliaz said:

I just hope the Razzies don't come for her :gum:

The Razzies LOVE to nominate musicians turned actors/actresses. Madonna is the most nominated ever for a reason.

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Ryusei

well who knows I'm sure she's evolving in terms of acting too not just in her music so... We should just wish her the best of success

Musery

Katharine Hepburn
1 hour ago, bayonse said:

i dont think so

Barbra Streisand and Julie Andrews won for best actress in their debut films (both of which were musicals) so it's not impossible

xoxo Joanne

Omg has anyone ever won best song and best actress the same night? Or even been nominated? I would explode

when will your fave!!! Not just massively talented in one area, but TWO!!!!

pedrohemg
1 hour ago, Pierre said:

Amy was snubbed really bad this year, also Arrival. Amy :giveup: She has been nominated more time than Leo :giveup:

That was ****ing ridiculous. She's simply amazing in Arrival, but I'm sure the next time she's nominated she'll win.

Guys I think this film will steal all of ASIB's rumble.

It is called "Song To Song" and it stars an all star cast of A listers and critically acclaimed actors and it touches on similar subject to ASIB.

Here is the cast and a brief lay out of the story plot: 

Ryan Gosling 

Michael Fassbender 

Rooney Mara 

Natalie Portman

Christian Bale

Cate Blanchett 

Florence Welch 

Lykke Li

In this modern love story set against the Austin, Texas music scene, two entangled couples — struggling songwriters Faye (Mara) and BV (Gosling), and music mogul Cook (Fassbender) and the waitress whom he ensnares (Portman) — chase success through a rock ‘n’ roll landscape of seduction and betrayal.

grndmothrmonst
44 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Didn't even think about this, all of this could have been to gain acclaim within the academy and thus help get an Oscar. Also Madonna, another pop star who dabbled in acting was nominated for an Oscar for her part in a musical. Gaga being nominated might not be a dream, could be reality 

I don't think Madonna was ever nominated for an Oscar 

JustYouandI
6 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Guys I think this film will steal all of ASIB's rumble.

It is called "Song To Song" and it stars an all star cast of A listers and critically acclaimed actors and it touches on similar subject to ASIB.

Here is the cast and a brief lay out of the story plot: 

Ryan Gosling 

Michael Fassbender 

Rooney Mara 

Natalie Portman

Christian Bale

Cate Blanchett 

Florence Welch 

Lykke Li

In this modern love story set against the Austin, Texas music scene, two entangled couples — struggling songwriters Faye (Mara) and BV (Gosling), and music mogul Cook (Fassbender) and the waitress whom he ensnares (Portman) — chase success through a rock ‘n’ roll landscape of seduction and betrayal.

Damn

13 minutes ago, grndmothrmonst said:

I don't think Madonna was ever nominated for an Oscar 

My bad, you're right! Where did I get that from?! :huh:

Archived