Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

MR #5 on iTunes US + biggest radio update yet (1.5 million points)

plasticalice

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, lets not overhype ourselves, it's doing bad on spotify and everywhere else in the world. :emma:

Anyway, I'm happy that it has some mother****ing longivity on itunes and is growing on radio :unicorn:

Spotify are assholes :whitney:

Whenever I go to the Joanne album my software freezes and I have to restart it to play Gaga music, but that never happens with the other artists I listen to :oprah:

Anyway buy and request this song on the radio little insects :diane:

nattuggla
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Well, lets not overhype ourselves, it's doing bad on spotify and everywhere else in the world. :emma:

Anyway, I'm happy that it has some mother****ing longivity on itunes and is growing on radio :unicorn:

But we can acknowledge that MR restored faith at Radios to play a Gaga song. So with the right pick of the next single it has it much easier to blow up in radios..... And if it blows up in US radios, radio in other countries will follow.

MR took too long to blow up, that is the reason why other countries are not trying it anymore with MR.

11 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

The song of fall

The song of winter

The song if spring 

Ready for the song of the summer.

JohnWayne23

Do you know what I noticed yesterday?

I was listening to the radio and they played Katy ("Chained to the Rhythm"), then Rihanna ("Love on the Brain"), then Bruno ("24K Magic"), then Gaga ("Million Reasons") and then Adele ("Send My Love") right in a row.

Right now, the artists that are out with songs are just like 2011. I LOVE IT. 

JohnWayne23

Do you guys think "Love on the Brain" is helping "Million Reasons" climb the chart?

"Love on the Brain" is a slow song and was successful a little bit before "MR" came on the scene. 

Most of the songs have EDM influences on them now, but "Love on the Brain" is different and perhaps its success has somewhat helped "MR" get played on the radio more because its shown that people will like a slow song on the radio

Luke78619
1 minute ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Music not the Bling guys :trollga:

Then why did you come to this thread :trollga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived