life

Gaga Getting Her Nails Did

crushedlemonice

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bitchimtrying

Hair done, freshly dyed eyebrows, skin perfectly clear and a new hair color. She is coming for WIGS with her oscars look I'm telling you now. I Hope she's going and at least presenting an award even if she isn't performing. 

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

I'm pretty sure she erased ARTPOP from her memory :diane:

Ahahaha I think she did too,  Applause being left out of the Super Bowl confirmed it :giggle:

🤖⚡️

Alien Tulip
54 minutes ago, Allison M said:

Her eyes look so blue/green. Hoe fun that her eye color changes in different light

It's the filter she uses. Her eyes are more gold color. Sometimes they are green sometimes they are light brown/gold. Pretty much hazel. Never blue though.

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

It's the filter she uses. Her eyes are more gold color. Sometimes they are green sometimes they are light brown/gold. Pretty much hazel. Never blue though.

She's got magical eyes though. They've been a very beautiful green and blue before too, even without a filter I believe. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy

I think she looks beautiful! It's pretty cool seeing her change so quickly like this again. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Alien Tulip
33 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

She's got magical eyes though. They've been a very beautiful green and blue before too, even without a filter I believe. 

Maybe in photoshoots and music videos but not in candids. Her eyes only look green in fluorescent lighting. 

This photo captures the color of her eyes well. Hazel. A mix of green and golden brown.

Lady-Gaga-Freaky-Makeup.jpg

Rihanna's eyes are the normal shade of green

38-rihanna-makeup.jpg

From these two photos you can tell Gagas eye color is darker. 

Even in her introduction speech she describe herself as "tiny girl with long brown hair and Hazel eyes"

chromaticainmyhead
5 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Honestly her new man is hot

Hes like that "I don't care how I look" hot 

His leg muscles... daddy :diane:

If this trend blows up my time has finally come 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived