question

Is Bad Romance her best Song?

WildAmerican

Is Bad Romance Her Best Song  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bad Romance Her Greatest Song?

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

It is for me, since the very first day i listened to it, up to now, my thoughts are always the same: i've never heard something like this before. It feels from another world, it doesn't have a spark, it has an explosion.

The theatrical vocals, the amazing bridge that ends on a climax, electrifying verses, pre chorus, out chorus, that monster chorus...

Imo, it's still an experiment than ended up great; it doesn't follow the pattern of the pop song. No matter how much times i listen to it, i never get tired. Bad Romance is unbeatable.

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

It is for me, since the very first day i listened to it, up to now, my thoughts are always the same: i've never heard something like this before. It feels from another world, it doesn't have a spark, it has an explosion.

The theatrical vocals, the amazing bridge that ends on a climax, electrifying verses, pre chorus, out chorus, that monster chorus...

Imo, it's still an experiment than ended up great; it doesn't follow the pattern of the pop song. Bad Romance is unbeatable.

Couldn't've said it better myself

WildAmerican
1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

Diamond Heart is her best song in my opinion

that's in my top 3 just so you know!

It's TEOG tbh. Bad Romance came at th perfect time and had a great video though. TEOG and even MR could've been bigger with the right videos. 

BYE

Bette Davis

Whether or not it's your favorite is irrelevant because it is without a doubt her best song :staymad:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Psychic Guru

I think her best songs are  The Edge of Glory and You and I. Bad Romance is of course a big bop and will be iconic for ever, but with these two songs Gaga showed her true best songwriting abilities. TEOG still makes me cry for joy.

SirLudicopro

It's a yes from me. It's my favorite song of all time. I never get tired of it, I sometimes cry to it and the build up to the last chorus gives me chills everytime. It's flawless.

xoxo cupcakke

One of her best, she has too many songs that simply can't outcompete one another even though they are they are collectively the best Gaga has to offer

ShayCristoforo

"Greatest" is quite subjective, but most iconic and biggest heavyweight contribution to the pop industry -- YEP. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived