Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons drops 14 spots on BB hot 100

ronnix

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, perfectdance said:

mindtrappa, you don't have to trust him but he has connections and he's usually right. I follow his posts on popjustice. he's hinted at several things and has mentioned that JW won't be a single. Dancin in Circles has been on the radar since December 

So they made a whole entire video & don't even plan to release it as a single?!?!?!  :huh:

They haven't done that since The Fame album, so why now for this album?!?  :oprah:

Egypt. W

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagajandro25
6 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

So they made a whole entire video & don't even plan to release it as a single?!?!?!  :huh:

They haven't done that since The Fame album, so why now for this album?!?  :oprah:

Cause Gaga's doing what she wants. She's Beyonce but on a smaller scale. She doesn't need hit singles for her album to sell, they simply help push the album. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

En_Sabah_Nur
6 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

Cause Gaga's doing what she wants. She's Beyonce but on a smaller scale. She doesn't need hit singles for her album to sell, they simply help push the album. 

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

Egypt. W

gagajandro25
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

:awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney::awkney:

It sold 1.5 million worldwide sales plus streaming, without no major hit/single to push it. That's beyonce on a smaller scale. Million Reasons is only just now taking off recently since super bowl

xoxo cupcakke

Oh my God, that is not bad at all. It's still top 20. I'm actually shook since I thought it wouldn't even be top 30 for this week :firega:

The little single that could strikes again :firega:

En_Sabah_Nur
10 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

It sold 1.5 million worldwide sales plus streaming, without no major hit/single to push it. That's beyonce on a smaller scale. Million Reasons is only just now taking off recently since super bowl

It only sold that much without a hit single because everyone was desperate as hell for a Gaga "POP" album after 3 whole years...  :awkney:

Egypt. W

gagajandro25
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

It only sold that much without a hit single because everyone was desperate as hell for a Gaga "POP" album after 3 whole years...  :awkney:

That's Beyonce power on a smaller level though. I mean it could've bombed hard too...

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, perfectdance said:

That's Beyonce power on a smaller level though. I mean it could've bombed hard too...

True...  Good point!  :giggle:

Egypt. W

Got a feeling Million Reasons might have staying power like Edge of Glory did over the summer of 2011.

Either way, it had a good run so far. 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Americano
2 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Can we move on now?! It's been 4 months ffs. Either release a new single or end the era. 

no

Archived