💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have your professors or teachers ever talked about Gaga in class?

Katie14

Featured Posts

yes and

YES.

We were talking about pop culture and she (my professor) said that Gaga is nasty :saladga::bye:
I asked her: "what about Madonna or Cher?", and she said she isn't interested in them :madge:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My music history & social movements professor (best class ever tbh) talked about the Superbowl and the "backlash" with Gaga not being political enough (i rolled my eyes so hard when she said "PEOPLE HATED THE HALFTIME SHOW" + got into an argument with my favorite professor)

JudasIsAHolyFoo

We  were talking about her the other in my Lighting Techniques class for photography. We "analyzed" and got to watch the halftime show in class. needless to say I was shook 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Magneto

That would be so random in dental school :ladyhaha: But I would love to talk about her cute bunny teeth though!

Funny sidestory: I work in a cosmeticsstore and a co-worker from MAC told me Lady Gaga once visited the MAC pro store in Amsterdam during the Monster Ball Tour and that she had super bad breath:emma:

Free my mind

Morphine Prince

I posted a thread about this when it happened but in my Genetics Lab the professor was discussing sexuality in flies, etc. and was talking about genes that influenced it and that have been changed for them to make with the same sex, reinforcing the idea that sexuality is not a choice and he said "Lady Gaga was right, we were all born this way" 

SychosSoChic

My mentor and main lecturer is a Gaga and Madonna stan :giveup:

He's a 69 year old award winning director, and he and his wife went to the Born This Way Ball when Gags came down :giveup:

We would reminisce about the concert together in the middle of class while all the straight students sat there waiting to be acknowledged :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

tomsches

In one lesson there was an example sentence that said

Madonna is the biggest pop star on earth.

And my professor (he's gay), said:

Fell free to change that into Lady Gaga

Modern Ecstacy
22 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Yes. My gay music theory teacher is going to the Joanne World Tour with his Husband :giveup: 

Teacher Goals

FRANK1991

Our art class talked about Lady Gaga and Jeff Koons collab

and our teacher played ARTPOP and I forced the class to listen to Donatella and watch the G.U.Y. music video

and we had to do some sort of presentation on her.

some people made collage, showed videos, even sang Paparazzi while playing the keyboard. I did a drawing of Gaga on the bed (cause she broke her hip) but wearing the Venus look with elements of every era in the room

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Beautiful Dirt

Didn't happen to me, but my friend who is studying fine art at uni told me, that they once talked about Gaga and that she essentially is a fine artist as there is always an intention and message behind her work, and she is using her art to offer different perspectives. I'm not gonna lie, I almost cried because I thought it was one of the most beautiful things I've heard anyone say about her.

Tommy Monster
26 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

Why do you need to take that class? Sites like GGD not enough? :ladyhaha:

Easy credits, great classes, great lecturer, he sometimes grabs a beer with us :laughga:

Tommy Monster
29 minutes ago, Red said:

Lemonade got him shook I guess

:ladyhaha: I seriously have to ask him about that :laughga: 

ItsTommyBitch
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Teacher Goals

I'm a music major and half of the department is pretty Queer, which is amazing since I live in Missouri :ladyhaha: 

(Meanwhile the poor theatre gays have moderately homophobic, straight directors :air: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 minute ago, Tommy Monster said:

:ladyhaha: I seriously have to ask him about that :laughga: 

"So... I heard you said Beyoncé wasn't political...

tenor.gif"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tommy Monster
1 minute ago, Red said:

"So... I heard you said Beyoncé wasn't political...

tenor.gif"

Next time we drink together I´ll inquire if he had to change his curricula :laughga: 

Archived