💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have your professors or teachers ever talked about Gaga in class?

Katie14

Featured Posts

PMKKARDASHiAN

No. 

One even took points off a 'perfect' dissertation because I used gagas stance on equal rights, and told me it had nothing to do with the paper (It was a about homosexuality and pop culture over the course of 100 years :neyde:)

But there was a pic of gaga from TMB in my Human Sexuality class 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
6 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

I think he meant Gaga uses her classical musical knowledge to compose her songs :)

I still dont understand what that means

Tommy Monster
1 minute ago, Red said:

Did the professor play the Telephone and Video Phone videos? :hor: 

Nope, he was just mostly comparing how Beyoncé is not political and keeps her views to herself (it was before Lemonade though :laughga: ) and how Gaga is outspoken... but he spent the majority of time talking about Beyonce :toofunny: still, a great teacher and a great class :nick:

Just now, Tommy Monster said:

Nope, he was just mostly comparing how Beyoncé is not political and keeps her views to herself (it was before Lemonade though :laughga: ) and how Gaga is outspoken... but he spent the majority of time talking about Beyonce :toofunny: still, a great teacher and a great class :nick:

Lemonade got him shook I guess

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fame IV
Just now, Katie14 said:

I still dont understand what that means

Gaga studied classical music and references it frequently on her work, for example in the Marry the Night video (Beethoven) and in the beggining of the Bad Romance video. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Haroon

Not when teaching stuff but my biology teacher did mock me when I said that statistical tests were boring, like it was something along the lines of "well I'm sorry it can't be Lady Gaga" and people laughed and I was sat there like ":neyde:"

crisTEAne

yes, actually, but that prof is literally hung up on madge. basically, i had a small theoretical argument with him about gagz being a postmodern cultural construct. according to him, madge is postmodern and gagz is just her digimodern mutation. :madge: it wasn't so bad, though, 'cause, at the end, he praised her talent and even sent an e-mail to congratulate me (lmao :cryga:) on her 

PESPI

ZERO

SUGAR

SUPERBOWL

HALFTIME 

SHOW.

:firega:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KevinLeto
8 minutes ago, Tommy Monster said:

I took a class on popular culture 2 years ago and one lesson was about Gaga and Beyoncé 

Why do you need to take that class? Sites like GGD not enough? :ladyhaha:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

ItsTommyBitch

Yes. My gay music theory teacher is going to the Joanne World Tour with his Husband :giveup: 

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Bellatrix

Not really talked about her, but my English teacher included her when we played Jeopardy in 2010.
It was something like "This female artist wore a meatdress at the VMAs"

Of course I was first with "Who is Lady Gaga?" :lolly:

2 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

yes, actually, but that prof is literally hung up on madge. basically, i had a small theoretical argument with him about gagz being a postmodern cultural construct. according to him, madge is postmodern and gagz is just her digimodern mutation. :madge: it wasn't so bad, though, 'cause, at the end, he praised her talent and even sent an e-mail to congratulate me (lmao :cryga:) on her 

PESPI

ZERO

SUGAR

SUPERBOWL

HALFTIME 

SHOW.

:firega:

tumblr_inline_ns64d1dt901sy1e5d_500.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

YeehawKylie

My freshman year of college (2009-2010) my introductory English professor would have us write about music and he stated at least once that he loved Lady Gaga and thought she was revolutionary. :unicorn:

I include the years because, well, Gaga was everywhere back then...

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

My freshman year of college (2009-2010) my introductory English professor would have us write about music and he stated at least once that he loved Lady Gaga and thought she was revolutionary. :unicorn:

I include the years because, well, Gaga was everywhere back then...

She is still revolutionary! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived