Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for gaga to Support Katy Back

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde
1 minute ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

Gaga once defended Katy on Little Monsters . com

some monsters were mocking on Katy being a Grammy less and Gaga said something about no negativity in this site and another kind things toward Katy

Yeah, i know but it became more of a meme

1 minute ago, Chelsea Symona said:

She lets KP get away with total thievery so no.

Don't even.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga
Just now, Solange said:

Get ready for Hey Girl (Remix) Ft. Katy Perry :gaysia: 

Glad you add "Remix" in the title, otherwise I would be really disappointed if this "match made in heaven" could only deliver that basic song.

darkchylde
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

It's not like Katy has thrown shady comments towards Gaga. I think this is a non issue. They've already reached out to each other. And the most honest moment was when they connect on election night. Plus we don't know them. They've probably talked multiple times without any of the fans knowing. 

My point is that since Katy has publicly and explicitly made the move to shout out kind words to her, she should just do the same and support each other instead of trying to stay divided. Being public matters.

Watch her read this thread and then tweet something soon. :giggle:

She doesn't have to do anything, but it's funny how she doesn't acknowledge her on Twitter after all those messages. :toofunny: 

FreePalestine

GagaTheExplorer
28 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Yeah, i know but it became more of a meme

Don't even.

they hold their hands on election night tho :gaysia:

darkchylde
Just now, GagaTheExplorer said:

they hold their hands on election night tho :gaysia:

i'll add it to the post receips

Mister Gaga

I might be wrong, but i don't think all that 'praise' is genuine.

Ever since Roar outperformed Applause, something went to her head (it sounds awful, but whatever: in 2013 she 'won' the battle/feud against the biggest and most talented pop star, if not musician, of the last years; just by releasing a catchy song. She perfectly knows she's miles away from gaga in terms of talent). Gaga never understood the whole feud thing until March 2014, that's why she really meant it when she said 'stop the drama, start the music'. She didn't understand why the **** (in her own words) people were comparing her to Katy Perry; what the **** do they have in common.

Katy has been acting like if she was a step up from gaga, she still can't believe she 'won' in 2013. I don't think it's time for Gaga to support her back, just by the sake of supporting her. If she feels the need to support her, great, but not speak nicely, just because katy did it first.

Anyway, what would she say? Nice voice? Well sang? I like CTTR, very innovative and distinct from your previous work? xoxo, Joanne

Evan Peters

just because she hasn't made a tweet doesn't mean she doesn't support her lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

TCHIKITAH

Haha no Katy can stay with her fandom. She obviously just wants this fan base to buy her new music. Once again during the ARTPOP era when she was on top she never ever defended Gaga from the backlash she was receiving so she's definitely not getting any coins from me. To me and this is my total opinion I see Katy act fake all the time. Keep your tunes lady 

TCHIKITAH
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

I might be wrong, but i don't think all that 'praise' is genuine.

Ever since Roar outperformed Applause, something went to her head (it sounds awful, but whatever: in 2013 she 'won' the battle/feud against the biggest and most talented pop star, if not musician, of the last years; just by releasing a catchy song. She perfectly knows she's miles away from gaga in terms of talent). Gaga never understood the whole feud thing until March 2014, that's why she really meant it when she said 'stop the drama, start the music'. She didn't understand why the **** (in her own words) people were comparing her to Katy Perry; what the **** do they have in common.

Katy has been acting like if she was a step up from gaga, she still can't believe she 'won' in 2013. I don't think it's time for Gaga to support her back, just by the sake of supporting her. If she feels the need to support her, great, but not speak nicely, just because katy did it first.

Anyway, what would she say? Nice voice? Well sang? I like CTTR, very innovative and distinct from your previous work? xoxo, Joanne

Well said thank you @Mister Gaga! I agree with you she just doesn't seem genuine. She obviously trying to sabotage this fan base to buy her music in my opinion.  Like you said when she was on top and Gaga was down Katy never ever send support to Gaga. Now the tables have turned? I don't think so 

Katharine Hepburn

TBH we don't know what happens behind the scenes. I feel gaga is a good person and is doing what she believes in. :reductive:

xoxo Joanne

Archived