đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga landed a Disney role, what would it be?

Johnikan

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

Maleficent and Cruella would be perfect but they're both taken by amazing actresses. Also another taken role that would be great is fairy godmother.

So I would say Tinkerbell and Ursula, 

very true :/

Ursula would be fantastic. someone needs to call Bobby asap to reserve the role for whenever they make a live action little mermaid, which you know theyll everntually do lol

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 minutes ago, Popo said:

she changed her outfit halfway into the tour iirc

She started with the Blue with Pink dots, 

changed it to black,

then back to Blue and Pink Dots

then to Pink with black dots

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

8 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Or maybe Captain Hook. :lolly:
tumblr_mwfrp8QNEz1qff2ilo7_250.gif

Omfg where is this from???? Snl i assume?

Ya'll are showing me so much I had no idea even existed. feelin like a flop fan :emma:

Real talk though, a female captain hook would be pretty cool. and you already know Gaga would bejewel the sh*t out of that hook xD

9 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

very true :/

Ursula would be fantastic. someone needs to call Bobby asap to reserve the role for whenever they make a live action little mermaid, which you know theyll everntually do lol

They are making one. Chloe Grace Moretz is rumored to play Ariel and she's a great actress and a pretty big little monster, maybe she could put a word in. :hor:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

YeehawKylie

I honestly would love Lady Gaga to write and score original music for a Disney film. I think she'd make some classic Disney songs and get that Oscar. :classy:

3 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I honestly would love Lady Gaga to write and score original music for a Disney film. I think she'd make some classic Disney songs and get that Oscar. :classy:

Awwww just like her mentor Elton :D

Archived