OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rafaelgherardi
9 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I never knew about TIHTY remixes either. :giggle:

It doesn't have any official remixes, I don't think. But this is the one that made it go #1:

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, OMonster said:

I LOVE IT 

:giveup:

#againstthetrend 

Yeah me too! 

I do not like remixes which completely change a song, the just should add something that the song doesn't have imo

And this is a perfect remix for that reason! :giveup::giveup:

Colourful

Bad Kids

Sounds like overlaying drums on the song :confused:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

why everyone wants a special powerful remix? always with ur high expectations fr her even with something maybe the label has done without her participation on the production (maybe)

anyway we can't compare both versions.. this one is simple and not boring i hope it will do its job and boost her rythmic/pop radio and streams

i personnally had it on repeat since i woke up, somehing i havent done for so long with the original one

This is a bad remix. It's just the regular song with drums over it. How strange of a remix for them to release.

9 minutes ago, Dayman said:

This is a bad remix. It's just the regular song with drums over it. How strange of a remix for them to release.

Yep. It sounds lazy. They should have changed the vocals or left it alone. Hopefully radios don't notice it :wtf:

FrozenKookie

Her team should've tried Seeb instead or someone like Flume. I don't hate it, it's just okay.

Archived