Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Backstage Experience Tickets: Has Anyone Here Gotten One?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Blake said:

Omg you got M&G? :D

It literally probably will not be paid off by the day it happens, but yes.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, bblough said:

How did you get pre-sale?  Did you buy a shirt?

No, I didn't. I think all the VIP tickets have pre-sale on last Wednesday, I have a Citi credit card, so I got the Citi pre-sale, but you can also get the VIP pre-sale ticket without using Citi credit card. But it is too late for you probably, most of the tickets are gone. At least I know so far, Tacoma don't have any ticket left. But I hope you can get one 

42 minutes ago, Alex Su said:

No, I didn't. I think all the VIP tickets have pre-sale on last Wednesday, I have a Citi credit card, so I got the Citi pre-sale, but you can also get the VIP pre-sale ticket without using Citi credit card. But it is too late for you probably, most of the tickets are gone. At least I know so far, Tacoma don't have any ticket left. But I hope you can get one 

Thanks.

blubrryxkisses

I got mine in this morning's presale for Miami show. Very excited! And this will be the longest nine months of my life waiting...

Katie14

It doesn't sound like this M&G is the same as the ones she had in the past (individual picture, 30+ min group conversation with Gaga after the show). It sounds like its a 5 minute ordeal where you get to say hi, take a group picture, and leave

ChicaSkas
17 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

It doesn't sound like this M&G is the same as the ones she had in the past (individual picture, 30+ min group conversation with Gaga after the show). It sounds like its a 5 minute ordeal where you get to say hi, take a group picture, and leave

I hope not .... again the side effects of her being too famous :cry:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, himerosxo said:

I got the Backstage Experience package for LA 8/9... :giveup:

Im really happy for you!

On 2/13/2017 at 11:41 AM, ChicaSkas said:

pretty much.... I paid $900 for two nosebleeds to see Adele last year. Do NOT want a repeat of THAT it took months to pay off... :deadbanana:

Not even remotely close to worth it

13 hours ago, Katie14 said:

You've hit the (obvious) nail on the head. 

Katie14
Just now, Blake said:

You've hit the (obvious) nail on the head. 

So why pay the same amount as the M&G from the Artrave and not get a fraction of the same experience? Im assuming most fans are really just interested in the interaction with Gaga and not so much the band sound check and all that stuff. 

Archived