💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How fast will tickets sell out?

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I'm taking a picture of my dad's credit card and buying during science class (if my dad lets me and if my teacher doesn't get mad) and I'm buying ga best seats, but how fast will it sell out?

montreal date BTW.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the experience shared by myself and the other Europeans is anything to go by - fast. Mostly due to scalpers. Be prepared to click quickly and for your life, henny. 

venusfly

GA tickets sold out in Europe the exact minute they went on sale, seating tickets went quickly within the hour

Keep trying even if it says there's no tickets available, sometimes people free up their tickets and some become available

48 mins it took her to sell out my date. After 2 mins it said sold out but keep trying because people won't all go through with booking the tickets some will just have them in the basket and will be available soon after.

Lona Delery

Incredibly fast, you should be ready to buy at exactly the time they make the tickets available

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

PlasticHo
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

Incredibly fast, you should be ready to buy at exactly the time they make the tickets available

Is this for CTM or for regular GA? I was hoping people wouldn't be buying expensive CTM so quickly. 

RAMROD

I expect it will be really fast, esp in Canada which seems to enjoy Gaga's live show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lona Delery
9 minutes ago, PlasticHo said:

Is this for CTM or for regular GA? I was hoping people wouldn't be buying expensive CTM so quickly. 

Idk about the special packages in other countries. They are all still available here while regular GA or seating are sold out

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

If the experience shared by myself and the other Europeans is anything to go by - fast. Mostly due to scalpers. Be prepared to click quickly and for your life, henny. 

How are scalpers going to sell tickets if you need the credit card purchased with the ticket to enter?  Unless credit card entry is for select dates or I'm misunderstanding it :laughga: 

IllumiMark

I am not sure how things work in the US, but from my experience for the Milan show, they sell out really fast, faster than you can say Ferrari :staymad: So be prepared, refresh the page constantly and be on the website minutes before they go on sale. If you won't be able to find them immediately, just WAIT another 30 minutes or so on the website and you can find them. (For the Milan show the pre-sale started at 9.00 AM and I wasn't able to get any ticket until 9.20 AM). Check the page regularly. Be quick and consider also the security measures (captcha codes etc.). Good luck. :unicorn:

9 minutes ago, JGD said:

How are scalpers going to sell tickets if you need the credit card purchased with the ticket to enter?  Unless credit card entry is for select dates or I'm misunderstanding it  

I didn't know that was a thing, it certainly isn't for us in EU. Maybe if that's the case for the NA dates then it won't be as hard to get them which should be better for US & Canadian fans :) 

RAMROD

Type all information you'll need like billing address, card numbers and the CCV code on note program so you can pasted it, much faster than typing them.lel :sis:

Saint Laurent

Basically you're not gonna get them unless you go for obscure tickets (packages, upper tier seats) or buy them from a third party website.

IllumiMark
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Type all information you'll need like billing address, card numbers and the CCV code on note program so you can pasted it, much faster than typing them.lel :sis:

Or, even better, complete your registration/account and fill the info before the tickets will go on sale. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Basically you're not gonna get them unless you go for obscure tickets (packages, upper tier seats) or buy them from a third party website.

That is too pessimistic :laughga:

Archived