💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Drag Race Judge has a Wild Story about meeting Gaga

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

We were barely done gagging over the line-up for season nine of RuPaul's Drag Race, officially unveiled last week, when it was announced that Lady Gaga herself would be appearing on the first episode. 

These things are shot months in advance, so everyone involved has to keep quiet to avoid ruining the surprise, and aside from the occasional Drag Race 'insider' making salty posts on Reddit, leaks are usually pretty well contained. 

After Gaga's guest spot was revealed, judge Ross Mathews finally got to spill the story of how he met her, something he'd clearly been holding on to for a while, and oh boy, after hearing it, we're amazed that he was able to keep it quiet for this long. 

There is joy gushing out of Mathews' every pore as he tells the story to Hollywood Today Live co-hosts, and after seeing it, we're honestly even more excited for season nine:

ShockPop

Nobody knew the meaning of life up until now. This guy has achieved it.

When I bow down to drag race.

Holy dream.

SychosSoChic

Best RuPual judge tbh

He always likes the same queens as me

Glad to see his taste hasn't gone down with the Phi Phi's approval ratings

g6nyz6f1t8sx.gif

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Judas Society

He told it better on his podcast. It was more impactful. :diane:

Listen to it from the 19:00 mark. 

1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

He told it better on his podcast. It was more impactful. :diane:

Great minds think alike. :hor: Check my first post.

Judas Society
Just now, Blake said:

Great minds think alike. :hor: Check my first post.

Just edited to let people know when he starts the story. :whitney:

i just cried... i really want to be a comedian and I really love Gaga and.. Idk Im emotional I hope I can be like him some day

DAVID VOGUER

I swear this happened to me during the ArtRave! She looked at me during the Ratchet and Bad Romance. I will never forget it! I always believed it's because I was literally the only person who was not holding a phone or a camera.

I almost cried hearing him because I totally get it, but no one ever believes me she eye contacted me... but the feeling he described is that exact feeling!

btw I love how he's impersonating her during the podcast! totally her way of speaking!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Archived