Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

How Lady Gaga caught a football at the SB HT show (BTS story).

asana15

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, S0436 said:

What I want to know is where she landed!  And where did the mic go?

i have been wondering the same thing. but after reading this i gues she dropped the mic & herself into the foam pit. there most likely was someone down there to get the mic as soon as she dropped it so that she wouldn't land on it. (if this has been answered just ignore me, i'm only on the first page.) :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Iconic. And hes hot :hor: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

bitchimtrying
2 hours ago, asana15 said:

“What I found one of the coolest things to be was the way she empowers young girls. You could hear that in her voice and what she said to them, to be themselves, to be individuals and love who they are. I thought that was incredibly cool. She definitely has a new fan in me.”

An important message. 

SarahYuko

All this part took was a fraction of a second. And look how much thought they put into it! That performance really was amazing and their effort did not go to waste. I have a new appreciation for Gaga and her team after this. They deserve all the praise they're receiving.

Michelle
1 hour ago, Shipper said:

@4:23 Here's the vid for those who want to see her being fished out from a sea of foam.  The different perspective makes the SB HS so much more amazing! THE PRODUCTION is amazing!  All the lights and strobes. The fire and blue light making it purple. 

I was slayed all over again at 2 am yesterday. 

Thanks for that. That was cool to watch 🤘🏼

That was a cool read and I was nervous reading it haha 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Jonathanholland

Imagine if he threw that ball against her head :diane: She put so much at risk doing these things. It makes me respect her even more 

Before there was love, there was silence

Rivington St
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

I'm glad the show run smoothly just as it should be, there are so many things that could go wrong.

And I just realized that all those lights during Millions Reasons are cellphone's flashlights. I thought it's lights like the ones the crowd was holding, so cool. I'm wondering how did they give cue to the audience.

People were asked to use their phones at the end of the Just Dance performance through a message on the screen. Watch it @8:28

Smarticle

Reading about the dark stadium, the slippery football with crystals and the last minute cancellation :saladga: Thank god she didn't mess up

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Allison M
5 hours ago, Shipper said:

@4:23 Here's the vid for those who want to see her being fished out from a sea of foam.  The different perspective makes the SB HS so much more amazing! THE PRODUCTION is amazing!  All the lights and strobes. The fire and blue light making it purple. :giveup:

I was slayed all over again at 2 am yesterday. 

She's so freaking cute :toofunny:

And you never hear a bad thing about how Gaga treats people working with/for her. She so humble and nice to everyone. I'm so proud to follow someone with that reputation. 

Archived