who do you stan?

PaperGypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iMonster

This is the only artist forum I'm on. . . so theres that :madge:

But I mostly like/listen to MJ (actually I still stan for Mike), Neon Trees, Jojo (seeing her soon!) The Killers, Adele, Kaskade, Project46, Romeo Santos (I'm latino lol) and a few others. 

DeanWinchester

Pop: Gaga, Madonna

Ariana is close, Rihanna and Beyonce I follow but not enough to stan. For guys, Nick Jonas and Justin Timberlake

Contemporary/Pop/Alternative Rock: Kings of Leon, Tame Impala, Linkin Park, Paramore, Red Hot Chili Peppers

Classic Rock acts (that are still releasing new music): AC/DC, Rolling Stones

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

just another gay

I only stan Gaga but I like their music and talent: P!nk, Lily Allen, MIKA, Blonde-Miley Cyrus, and maybe Melanie Martinez (has to wait if she cont'd to deliver good stuff after 1st album).

15jocart
1 hour ago, DAVID VOGUER said:

die antwoord

:what:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

donutellha

ironically besides gaga, i fall into a relatively alternative root

vampire weekend / lorde / alt-j / the 1975 / anamanaguchi / tame impala (ive only started)

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• 2 weeks later...
Irrelevant
On February 9, 2017 at 10:47 AM, come to papa said:

Melanie Martinez (has to wait if she cont'd to deliver good stuff after 1st album).

she will :madge: what makes you think she won't :madge: it'll be a bit more rnb but thats it

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived