đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have any NA monsters got their pre-sale codes?

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

hausofbrice

I just bought an mp3 from the shop and I'm expecting my code to come soon,

I recently got the order confirmation so the email should come soon through.

Just wanted to know if any NA monsters have got their codes yet - as pre-sale starts tomorrow?

xoxo, brice ♡

I checked my email about a minute after purchasing and both emails were in my inbox (I bought the digital download)

Am I A Girl

Got mine!! I don't know how long it took to get it though because my gram ordered me a shirt & used her email!! But she sent me the code and all that!! She is going with me to the Joanne tour!! :) 

hausofbrice

Did you guys get 3 emails (confirmation, download, code) or just 2?

I bought the digital download

xoxo, brice ♡

MarryTheAngel

I woke up on Monday to the pre-sale announcement and code. Bought Joanne back in October.

So if you buy anything now it should show up soon enough.

not from NA and didn't buy anything but i suggest you check your junk mail. sometimes these stuff are sent there

GagaLogic

I got mine right after my t-shirt purchase email, they basically came back to back. I'm sure you will get it soon! 

nswain1110

Mine came at the same time, but I didn't see it for hours because Gmail filed it under the "Promotions" tab/folder. If you received your confirmation email, you should have the early ticket access email as well. If you don't see it, search your inbox for [email protected] (the sending address) or "Your Lady Gaga Early Ticket Access" (the email subject). 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

hausofbrice

I think it only works on  shop.ladygaga.com not the canadian site, so i bought another thing lol. 

xoxo, brice ♡

ElectricAlley

Bought a patch, and got an email with a code seconds after the transaction went through. 

Allison M

I got a patch and within 30 seconds got both emails. One confirmation of my purchase, and one with a presale code. 

Someone said we don't need a code for Come to Mama tickets? 

Rebecca1129

I bought a t-shirt the other day and still haven't received the pre-sale code! I emailed fame house and they haven't responded either.  Not impressed...

Archived