Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK pre sale codes?

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

lxdygxga

Just wondering if anyone trying to get pre-sale access for the UK dates has received their code yet?

I know they said it'd be by 9pm but just wondered. 

JoanneMonster

what didn't the pre-sale start tomorrow at 9AM (spain time), what do I have to do to buy tickets on the pre-sale???

I See You

lxdygxga
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

what didn't the pre-sale start tomorrow at 9AM (spain time), what do I have to do to buy tickets on the pre-sale???

You had to purchase something from her store to get a code emailed to you. I think that offer has ended unfortunately, but I'm sure there's a Live Nation pre sale on Thursday. 

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, jvckk said:

You had to purchase something from her store to get a code emailed to you. I think that offer has ended unfortunately, but I'm sure there's a Live Nation pre sale on Thursday. 

It is tomorrow, I'll buy them then

I See You

Dominic

If you're on O2 just use priority and you will get access tomorrow as well. That's the way I'm gonna be doing it :giveup:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

lxdygxga
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

If you're on O2 just use priority and you will get access tomorrow as well. That's the way I'm gonna be doing it :giveup:

I'm on Vodafone :giveup::giveup:

Dominic
2 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I'm on Vodafone :giveup::giveup:

Find someone with O2 and use their number as a last resort :diane:

I better snatch a couple this time. BTW and AP tickets sold out instantly it was a joke :madge:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Got mine a minute ago... If someone needs one (hasn't bought anything from the store), hit me up!

EDIT: Well, it has found its owner now! :rockstar:

2 minutes ago, jvckk said:

Is the Haus monitoring us :gum: hey gags :gum:

If they are, they need to get her to come and perform at the BRITs :gum: (and give me a free meet and greet lol)

Archived