đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pre-Sale Help :(

vegangaga

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

Mine came at the same time, but I didn't see it for hours because Gmail filed it under the the "Promotions" tab/folder. If you search your inbox for that email address ([email protected]), I bet you'll find it ;-)

I searched and nothing :( 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the promo on the website is gone. There used to be a bar saying something about the pre sale. Now it's not there. Did I get screwed for a code? :(

Glitter Stick

"THE PRE-SALE OFFER HAS NOW CLOSED.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE SENT THEIR PRE-SALE CODES BEFORE 9PM TUESDAY 7TH FEB."

1 minute ago, Glitter Stick said:

"THE PRE-SALE OFFER HAS NOW CLOSED.
CUSTOMERS WILL BE SENT THEIR PRE-SALE CODES BEFORE 9PM TUESDAY 7TH FEB."

I bought something last night when the offer was still available. When did this message get posted? 

Glitter Stick
Just now, vegangaga said:

I bought something last night when the offer was still available. When did this message get posted? 

A few hours ago. I also bought a shirt last night and haven't received mine either. Still a few hours left so let's hope the don't mess it up :saladga:

Allison M
10 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Wait I thought you don't have to buy sonething? :oprah:

What other way can we get an access code?

I'm on the site right now and it still says we can get an access code:

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE EARLY TICKET ACCESS TO LADY GAGA’s 2017 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

So maybe it's just open for NA now?

myfamemonster

I received the code immediately after my transaction was processed. I do have a different question though, maybe one of you guys know the answer? It says it's a one-time code, but does anyone have any idea how it would work if I was looking to buy tickets to 2-3 different venues during the pre-sale? 

Guys,

I just ordered the digital album of Joanne on the Gaga Shop ( located in USA if that matters), and I received my Presale code instantly.

The banner is still on top of the shop saying all orders come with a pre-sale code.

Not sure why people are having issues.

lxdygxga
27 minutes ago, myfamemonster said:

I received the code immediately after my transaction was processed. I do have a different question though, maybe one of you guys know the answer? It says it's a one-time code, but does anyone have any idea how it would work if I was looking to buy tickets to 2-3 different venues during the pre-sale? 

I believe the code only allows you to purchase one set of tickets for one date, at least that's how I interpreted it.

DiscoStyx
11 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

Mine came at the same time, but I didn't see it for hours because Gmail filed it under the the "Promotions" tab/folder. If you search your inbox for that email address ([email protected]), I bet you'll find it ;-)

SAME! Go check this out everyone

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

2 hours ago, Allison M said:

What other way can we get an access code?

I'm on the site right now and it still says we can get an access code:

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE EARLY TICKET ACCESS TO LADY GAGA’s 2017 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

So maybe it's just open for NA now?

Lol okay?

the code here where i live is just "Joanne" 🤷🏽‍♂️

Archived