Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Atlanta, GA - November 28

Schwerk

Featured Posts

FATCAT
1 minute ago, MonsterJames333 said:

This little monster will be inspecting the floor for you!!!!  

We need to compile a GGD get-together on the floor! Maybe after the show, we can all huddle up and take a picture?

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We need to compile a GGD get-together on the floor! Maybe after the show, we can all huddle up and take a picture?

I'm actually in the lower level so I'm not on the floor technically but I know how to slip down there for a GGD meet and greet!!!  😉   I think you've got a fantastic idea. People should do that at all the shows so we can all see each other at church....aka a Lady Gaga concert. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FATCAT

I'm actually in the lower level so I'm not on the floor technically but I know how to slip down there for a GGD meet and greet!!!  😉   I think you've got a fantastic idea. People should do that at all the shows so we can all see each other at church....aka a Lady Gaga concert. 

We could always slip outside near the food courts!

Purr more, hiss less.

That J
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

We could always slip outside near the food courts!

Whatever works!!  We just need a good minute to get NON GGD people to step out of the way.  Unless they have a KILLER outfit maybe lol.   I'm down. Sign me up. 

FATCAT

Whatever works!!  We just need a good minute to get NON GGD people to step out of the way.  Unless they have a KILLER outfit maybe lol.   I'm down. Sign me up. 

I was hoping more monsters would be in this thread, but it's pretty hidden. Probably get more closer to the date haha

Purr more, hiss less.

That J
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I was hoping more monsters would be in this thread, but it's pretty hidden. Probably get more closer to the date haha

I thought the same!!!  Maybe the general sale will bring them out.  If not, it shouldn't be hard to gather up the 4 of us lmao.   

GlamGorgeousGG

Just saw that a Come to Mama pkg is available on Ticketmaster right now if anyone's still looking for one.

Also, here's a presale code if anyone needs it  hDDRS6mK

I ended up not using it.

Batwings

I'm so glad I was able to get tickets. It was so stressful this morning trying to get tickets through the Citi presale, then having to opt for the Joanne merch presale, clicking on damn street signs for over an hour.

Also, I've discovered that the app is far more user friendly than the website. I bought Green Day tickets last month through the app after the website crapped out on me and ended up getting offered better seats through the app. The same thing happened today.

I was so frazzled after spending over an hour trying to get tickets, and then I had to go into work and give a presentation, LOL.  :laughga:

Burqa4Fashion

The process of buying tickets was surprisingly smooth for me. After hearing about how quickly tickets sold out by the first day tickets went on sale to the general public, I was very nervous for this morning. Luckily, I ran into no trouble getting two Come To Mama packages for me and my boyfriend. This will be his first time seeing Gaga and my first since she performed at the Fox Theatre in 2009. I'm very excited and hope to get to the first row of the stage -- the stage which I'm very eager to see revealed soon! 

My heart does break, however, for those of us who were unable to obtain tickets. I'm sending prayers everyday to Venus in hopes that everyone is able to get tickets at decent prices as November 28 nears.

courtneylove

I spent what was meant to be a tuition check on the Backstage Experience package. Currently experiencing buyer's remorse, a feeling I know all too well. It will all be worth it, though, come November 28! Besides the drastic dip in my account, I am also having regrets about not getting the general admission standing ticket so I could be up next to the stage. I had a BeyHive ticket for The Formation World Tour in Tampa and actually got to touch Bey twice. The downside to that was standing up for six straight hours. My back was killing me near the end of it and I could barely feel my legs.

Anyone else get the Backstage Experience package? My seat is in Row A, Section 102. I am so glad I kept refreshing the page to make sure I was getting the closest possible seat (I had several devices and computers going when presale started).

Also, does anyone know anything about the group photo-op? What do I have to do to be nearest GaGa in the photo since it is groups of four?

Hope to maybe make a friend or two on here before the concert!

GlamGorgeousGG
On 2/16/2017 at 0:14 AM, briffan2014 said:

I spent what was meant to be a tuition check on the Backstage Experience package. Currently experiencing buyer's remorse, a feeling I know all too well. It will all be worth it, though, come November 28! Besides the drastic dip in my account, I am also having regrets about not getting the general admission standing ticket so I could be up next to the stage. I had a BeyHive ticket for The Formation World Tour in Tampa and actually got to touch Bey twice. The downside to that was standing up for six straight hours. My back was killing me near the end of it and I could barely feel my legs.

Anyone else get the Backstage Experience package? My seat is in Row A, Section 102. I am so glad I kept refreshing the page to make sure I was getting the closest possible seat (I had several devices and computers going when presale started).

Also, does anyone know anything about the group photo-op? What do I have to do to be nearest GaGa in the photo since it is groups of four?

Hope to maybe make a friend or two on here before the concert!

I did ARTPOP Zone last tour, but didn't get backstage this time.  I'm sure you'll have no regrets!  There was a facebook page set up for everyone doing backstage last time.  Hopefully, you'll have something like that when the date gets closer.

If anyone needs it another way to get pre-sale:

Presale Information
Starts: Today @ 9am EST
Ends: February 18 @ 5 p.m. EST
Use Password: ATLANTA

I'm gonna be there! First gagme concert I've ever been to. What's the atmosphere like?

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• 1 month later...
That J

The atmosphere at all the Gaga shows Ive been to have been loud, tons of dancing, jumping, it's rock/pop/theater.  It's a full on party with a couple breaks for Gaga playing piano like the boss she is. Her vocals slay better live than on album. People will be dressed like her in different eras. I've always called her shows "Pop Church" because it's a mofo experience!!    

And im READY NOW!!

• 3 weeks later...
That J

Coachella did nothing but pump me UP even more than I already was. The stage should be revealed soon. So much has happened the past week. THIS is shaping up to be THAT tour ya wanna go to. Anything is possible with this one! Man, I'm SO thankful for coins when they were needed.  😂😉🤘🏻

Archived