Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

BoomKack
19 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

So Gaga isn't playing my country :cryga: but I'm seriously considering flying to London to see her. 

Does anyone know where I could get 2 tickets for the Oct 9th show and not be charged a ridiculous mark up? I've heard fans sell tickets on the Facebook event page but I'm kind of wary, has anyone bought from there before?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-london-the-o2-arena-9-10-2017/event/9818156/

StubHub is safe to buy from, and there's quite a few available around face value.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FreeAsMyHair13
1 hour ago, BoomKack said:

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/lady-gaga-tickets-lady-gaga-london-the-o2-arena-9-10-2017/event/9818156/

StubHub is safe to buy from, and there's quite a few available around face value.

Thanks, I just checked and there are standing tickets that are affordable! :kara:

It's weird I looked on there a while ago and the processig fees were really high but now they're not? I don't know maybe I was looking at the wrong thing or something :poot: 

Thanks so much anyway!

BoomKack
1 minute ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Thanks, I just checked and there are standing tickets that are affordable! :kara:

It's weird I looked on there a while ago and the processig fees were really high but now they're not? I don't know maybe I was looking at the wrong thing or something :poot: 

Thanks so much anyway!

You might have been looking at getmein.com, it's a resale company owned by Ticketmaster but the service fees are extortionate 

spicemuncher

I've got an extra Come To Mama ticket for each of the dates, but I'm not sure how to sell them. Since I am coming in from abroad, they are on Box Office Collection on the day of the event and won't be dispatched to me beforehand.

Anyone got any idea how to sell such tickets? I tried looking up info on Get Me In, but there's nothing available.

Edit: Just found my answer.

"Some box offices or ticket agents will only allow the original purchaser to collect on the day. We will do our best to see if we can assist your buyer in collecting tickets, but where the venue have this kind of policy we can't overrule this, and it will mean that we have to cancel your sale and look into getting replacement tickets on your behalf in line with your Seller agreement."

Short of finding someone here interested in a single ticket and to get it on the day of the event, I don't know how to get rid of these tickets! :laughga:

PorkMuffinx
20 hours ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

So Gaga isn't playing my country :cryga: but I'm seriously considering flying to London to see her. 

Does anyone know where I could get 2 tickets for the Oct 9th show and not be charged a ridiculous mark up? I've heard fans sell tickets on the Facebook event page but I'm kind of wary, has anyone bought from there before?

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be more than happy to sell you my extra tickets for their original price but I have 3 of them and I wouldn't want to sell just 2 :/ maybe if you can get someone else to come along too? 

ThingThatULove

Trying to decide whether to travel down to London (from Lancashire) for one of the nights - i'll be coming alone and could do some touristy things whilst there - don't know whether I'll enjoy it alone :saladga:

YaaaasGaga

I just bought my ticket now for the show on the 9th!!! :lolly:

But I have no one to go with :poot:

Would anyone be happy to let me tag along with them? Or could someone put me in contact with a group of people that are meeting up for the show on the 9th at all? :oprah:

Thanks hunties :lolly:

FreeAsMyHair13
4 hours ago, Ee Zin Teh said:

I'd be more than happy to sell you my extra tickets for their original price but I have 3 of them and I wouldn't want to sell just 2 :/ maybe if you can get someone else to come along too? 

Ooh, possibly! That would be awesome. They're standing tickets, right? 

I'll get back to you, I might be able to get a third person to come..

PorkMuffinx
40 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Ooh, possibly! That would be awesome. They're standing tickets, right? 

I'll get back to you, I might be able to get a third person to come..

I got 3 standing tickets but they are the "Come To Mama Package", the other 3 I have are seated tickets for the upper tier. Bought too many tickets cause it's my first time and I panicked.  

FreeAsMyHair13
5 minutes ago, Ee Zin Teh said:

I got 3 standing tickets but they are the "Come To Mama Package", the other 3 I have are seated tickets for the upper tier. Bought too many tickets cause it's my first time and I panicked.  

Haha I feel you!

I think there are still upper tier tics left on Ticketmaster official site and I can't afford the Come to Mama ones :selena: so I might just buy thru ticketmaster. Thanks so much anyway!

BoomKack
1 hour ago, ThingThatULove said:

Trying to decide whether to travel down to London (from Lancashire) for one of the nights - i'll be coming alone and could do some touristy things whilst there - don't know whether I'll enjoy it alone :saladga:

London is great to enjoy alone, I've done it a couple of times on layovers. Just make sure you plan out exactly what you want to do before you arrive.

Haroon
18 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Anyone know if any clubs are doing a Gaga afterparty?

If you find any then let me know please :awesome: 

PlanetChromatica
42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If you find any then let me know please :awesome: 

G-A-Y will probably do one. During the week she was in London for artRave I went there the day between two of the days and they played Gaga LOADS and had one room with screens in it that was playing The Monster Ball DVD.

Archived