Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Mingoingdutch

How the hell did they get the info on where she was staying?! You should not talk to that jerk, definitely not a friend!

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Mingoingdutch said:

How the hell did they get the info on where she was staying?! You should not talk to that jerk, definitely not a friend!

Someone who knows someone close to Gaga or manager or something. I have no idea. I'm totally up for Gaga having some peace and quiet and no paparazzi knowing where she's hanging out, but I'm just an innocent hippie person who will just make peace signs and say 'hey' with a small tear in my eye. So yeah someone showed their true colors. :trollga:

1 hour ago, Noelle said:

I had a new friend who I also went to the concert with and he met Gaga this afternoon after waiting in the morning at Andaz and sent me a selfie with her. I asked why he didn't tell me to come (since I told him before to let me know if he had any info) and he gave me a lame excuse that his friends told him he couldn't tell anyone. I f*cking got him a ticket to the concert and even had to convince him to be there a bit before the doors opened. Such a childish selfish move that he didn't even own up to and just found funny. :wtfga::fthis: Can't believe he consciously decided not to invite me and then had the nerve to send me a picture expecting me to be happy for him. :lolga: I was ready to rip his head off.

Oh wow, I hate how selfish people can be. Awfull. I’m so sorry sis.

so yeah i just wanted to share my expierence from last saterday night. This was my first concert EVER, so also my first time seeing miss queen lady gaga live. well i can not describe how awsome it was! i had seats in section 205 so i went on the train around 6pm. i got in amsterdam at 7pm and probably was inside the arena around half past 7. i ran to the merchendise and bought this amazing shirt, which i'm in love with now. Then we watched the last part of gaga5foot2, and then it was showtime. at first the entire section was sitting so i didnt stand up either. but when she shouted 'STA OP' everyone got up, so did i and i kept standing the entire show. i can not say which part my favorite part was because i just think every single second was amazing! The section i was in was kinda death tho, no one really sang (except for me, after perfect illusion my voice was already death :cryga:) and no one really raised their hands when gaga screamed 'HANDS UP' for as far as i noticed. 

now that i'm looking back at it i actually regret i filmed so much. i mean, my voice is even louder than the music on every single video:laughga:. and trust me, NO ONE wants to hear that:trollga:. so in the end i cant use any footage. i wish i would have putt my phone down way more. well i had the most amazing night of my life anyways. i don't know how you all felt the next sunday, but i spent mine being depressed and crying because it was already over so quickly:triggered:...i can't wait till the next tour, but i guess that'll take at least 2-3 years:selena:

Mingoingdutch
5 minutes ago, TobyD said:

so yeah i just wanted to share my expierence from last saterday night. This was my first concert EVER, so also my first time seeing miss queen lady gaga live. well i can not describe how awsome it was! i had seats in section 205 so i went on the train around 6pm. i got in amsterdam at 7pm and probably was inside the arena around half past 7. i ran to the merchendise and bought this amazing shirt, which i'm in love with now. Then we watched the last part of gaga5foot2, and then it was showtime. at first the entire section was sitting so i didnt stand up either. but when she shouted 'STA OP' everyone got up, so did i and i kept standing the entire show. i can not say which part my favorite part was because i just think every single second was amazing! The section i was in was kinda death tho, no one really sang (except for me, after perfect illusion my voice was already death :cryga:) and no one really raised their hands when gaga screamed 'HANDS UP' for as far as i noticed. 

now that i'm looking back at it i actually regret i filmed so much. i mean, my voice is even louder than the music on every single video:laughga:. and trust me, NO ONE wants to hear that:trollga:. so in the end i cant use any footage. i wish i would have putt my phone down way more. well i had the most amazing night of my life anyways. i don't know how you all felt the next sunday, but i spent mine being depressed and crying because it was already over so quickly:triggered:...i can't wait till the next tour, but i guess that'll take at least 2-3 years:selena:

It always happened when you have the seating area (almost the same in 2 other concerts of Gaga in two other countries). Join the standing one next time, people were dancing, jumping and singing at the same time. I cannot imagine myself sitting with a bunch of people who don't really participate especially when it is Gaga!

Mingoingdutch
1 hour ago, Noelle said:

Someone who knows someone close to Gaga or manager or something. I have no idea. I'm totally up for Gaga having some peace and quiet and no paparazzi knowing where she's hanging out, but I'm just an innocent hippie person who will just make peace signs and say 'hey' with a small tear in my eye. So yeah someone showed their true colors. :trollga:

Yeah, I thought the same if she doesn't want to be seen or followed. it's better to give her some space, I'm sure she is tired of that after so many years of that. Well, at least now you know, it wasn't love! :firega:

Bad Chanel

Gaga actually read my friend´s list there and then hugged him :diane: Too bad i didnt go 

Buy GLORY on iTunes

6 minutes ago, Mingoingdutch said:

It always happened when you have the seating area (almost the same in 2 other concerts of Gaga in two other countries). Join the standing one next time, people were dancing, jumping and singing at the same time. I cannot imagine myself sitting with a bunch of people who don't really participate especially when it is Gaga!

Yeah i'm definatly going to stand next time! I was the only person in my section who screamed along with 'mary jane holland!'. And when i started jumping on pokerface, the lady next to me looked at me as if i was crazy. Well it's a gaga concert, you're only crazy if you DON'T jump along:fthis:. It felt like gaga and the standing area were having a party and we were watching them all, i wanted to party too!!!:giveup:

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, TobyD said:

Yeah i'm definatly going to stand next time! I was the only person in my section who screamed along with 'mary jane holland!'. And when i started jumping on pokerface, the lady next to me looked at me as if i was crazy. Well it's a gaga concert, you're only crazy if you DON'T jump along:fthis:. It felt like gaga and the standing area were having a party and we were watching them all, i wanted to party too!!!:giveup:

Honestly it's why I only ever do GA now. I hate being up in the stands with all the GP. On the floor with the Monsters partying is where it is at!

Mr Ricky
22 hours ago, DanceInTheDark said:

I was in the Come To Mama line, and I think you were standing like 15 meters right ahead of me :diane: but wasnt sure lol, I was almost frontrow at the show

bitch, and you dont come say Hi? :giveup: 

Crossfit

Mingoingdutch
3 minutes ago, TobyD said:

One thing I learned when I went alone during BTWB and Artrave is that I was there with Gaga and I dodn't care what others thought and that's their problem if they don't enjoy the opportunity. So next time, scream as loud as you want coz it's ****ing Lady Gaga! 

Mingoingdutch
7 minutes ago, TobyD said:

And you know what, you will never be alone in the GA area, there are always monsters around, just join them! We should always try to include little monsters who go alone so that there will be more little monsters in the standing area and we are one big family!

12 minutes ago, Mingoingdutch said:

One thing I learned when I went alone during BTWB and Artrave is that I was there with Gaga and I dodn't care what others thought and that's their problem if they don't enjoy the opportunity. So next time, scream as loud as you want coz it's ****ing Lady Gaga! 

Girl i have screamed my lungs out!!! I barely could talk the next day:classy: and i didn't really care about other people. I was thinking: if i'm going to care about what others think and hold myself in this night, i'm going to regret it for sure! So i didn't and i have no regrets:firega:

Archived