💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo
4 minutes ago, Katiii said:

Just arrived to Barcelona and managed to see the beginning of the Magic Fountain show...and they played Bad Romance...:diane::cryga: (what could have been)

Anyways...anybody still here thursday/friday? (i'm until sunday) I would really like to meet some of you... ;) 

YES! Let's organize a GGD meetup :hug: Who wants to join?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

YES! Let's organize a GGD meetup :hug: Who wants to join?

Awesome! What day do you prefer...and time? 

I'm also thinking about going to some club that plays Gaga's music (or just some good music)...i found these: 

http://barcelona.carpediem.cd/events/4646213-lady-gaga-tribute-show-alesha-charter-igory-kingdom-yo-kim-at-believe-club/

http://barcelona.carpediem.cd/events/4653230-lady-tanga-tribute-viernes-22-9-gratis-hasta-1-30h-at-safari-disco-club/

iAstroLeo

Awesome! What day do you prefer...and time? 

I'm also thinking about going to some club that plays Gaga's music (or just some good music)...i found these: 

http://barcelona.carpediem.cd/events/4646213-lady-gaga-tribute-show-alesha-charter-igory-kingdom-yo-kim-at-believe-club/

http://barcelona.carpediem.cd/events/4653230-lady-tanga-tribute-viernes-22-9-gratis-hasta-1-30h-at-safari-disco-club/

I think Lady Tanga is also tomorrow, and it's good because it's free :hor: I am a broke tourist :derpga: It was supposed to be the afterparty :cryga: 

Don't know about the first one.. anyone? I'd love to hang out tomorrow night :whitney: 

3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I think Lady Tanga is also tomorrow, and it's good because it's free :hor: I am a broke tourist :derpga: It was supposed to be the afterparty :cryga: 

Don't know about the first one.. anyone? I'd love to hang out tomorrow night :whitney: 

Tomorrow as thursday(21) or friday(22)? I mean it says 22 on facebook ...ahhh...timezones...:D

But yeah...if it's free the better...same situation here ;)

At least someone is coming...i'm not alone...i'm always a little bit scared to go to a club alone...i shouldn't but still...:/

iAstroLeo
13 minutes ago, Katiii said:

Tomorrow as thursday(21) or friday(22)? I mean it says 22 on facebook ...ahhh...timezones...:D

But yeah...if it's free the better...same situation here ;)

At least someone is coming...i'm not alone...i'm always a little bit scared to go to a club alone...i shouldn't but still...:/

I swear I saw a show on the 21st :rip:  Nevermind :hor: 

Let's try the one on the believe club tomorrow! What do you say?

I never went to a club alone, that is scary indeed tbh :neyde: 

BornSimon

Guys, Lady Tanga is a FABULOUS party. It's the second time they do it, I went to the first one and it was awesome. The music was fantastic, they played A LOT of Gaga but also other stuff. Maybe I'll try make my way there on Friday night to forget about the concert I was supposed to attend.

14 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I swear I saw a show on the 21st :rip:  Nevermind :hor: 

Let's try the one on the believe club tomorrow! What do you say?

I never went to a club alone, that is scary indeed tbh :neyde: 

Ok...yeah..sure! ;) Any idea when they start playing her tracks...or when to come...around ~12. On the website they say 22.30 but i'm sure they will just play some music... What do you think?

Edit: Oh...and do they have entry fee?:hmm:

10 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Guys, Lady Tanga is a FABULOUS party. It's the second time they do it, I went to the first one and it was awesome. The music was fantastic, they played A LOT of Gaga but also other stuff. Maybe I'll try make my way there on Friday night to forget about the concert I was supposed to attend.

Ooooh! Sounds good! Then i definately have to go to that party too! I hope to meet you there if you decide to come. ;)

iAstroLeo

I'm thinking about going to both aswell :whitney: 

Ok...yeah..sure! ;) Any idea when they start playing her tracks...or when to come...around ~12. On the website they say 22.30 but i'm sure they will just play some music... What do you think?

I have no idea.. I was thinking about 23h? After dinner I don't have  anything to do.. Are you alone in Barcelona?  

Inb4 they play Witness to warm up for Gaga :poot: 

3 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm thinking about going to both aswell :whitney: 

I have no idea.. I was thinking about 23h? After dinner I don't have  anything to do.. Are you alone in Barcelona?  

Inb4 they play Witness to warm up for Gaga :poot: 

Hmm...yeah...i guess it's ok time. :happy: 

Witness...lol :D 

Ok so...Meet in front of the club then,i guess...around 23h? ;)

And yeah...came totally by myself... :D 

Archived