đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Guys now I'm thinking if the fact that she may develop lupus isn't a risk factor that prevents her from wanting to get pregnant. I'm not informed about the disease, so maybe you could correct me. Is lupus hereditary?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, babs said:

I mean it's a variation of something she's said before, but it's the way she said it tonight

"And before you know it, I'll be just like you, with a kid on my arm and a glass of pinot grigio in the other"

I think she has been saying that for some shows now :giggle: But I guess it's just a reference to the idea she had while writing the album. She talked about that in some interviews.

Just now, DawnNutella said:

She was drinking a couple of weeks ago so I doubt she's pregnant. Might be planning it though?

if it were true, then yeah could be planning or it's a very recent thing.

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Guys now I'm thinking if the fact the she may develop lupus isn't a risk factor that prevents her from wanting to get pregnant. I'm not informed about the disease, so maybe you could correct me. Is lupus hereditary?

Its genetic but you still need the environmental triggers for the disease to happen and nobody really knows what those are... Genetics is the gun and the environment pulls the trigger. Also, you can get lupus or other autoimmune diseases without anyone in your family having one. 

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

I think she has been saying that for some shows now :giggle: But I guess it's just a reference to the idea she had while writing the album. She talked about that in some interviews.

yeah I know, but she stopped the song just to say that thing, the way I quoted it. It had me like YO WAIT WHAT.

not asher613
2 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

She was drinking a couple of weeks ago so I doubt she's pregnant. Might be planning it though?

BETTER

Just now, Katie14 said:

Its genetic but you still need the environmental triggers for the disease to happen and nobody really knows what those are... Genetics is the gun and the environment pulls the trigger. 

Oh, so it is dangerous. What a horrible thing, I would be so scared if I knew that my baby could get that just because I have it :ohno:

Just now, MrA said:

Oh, so it is dangerous. What a horrible thing, I would be so scared if I knew that my baby could get that just because I have it :ohno:

Well, its not like a super high percentage chance. Its maybe like a 20% chance or something. Its also about 7 times more common in females so that plays a factor too. 

Well, no Mejon today so I guess we're done for tonight. 

I hope you all come watch the RIR show, it was amazing sharing these past nights with you!

not asher613

i get very nervous talking about her health. none of us knows anything and we just speculate about the worst possibilities. I am worried without knowing if there's a reason to worry, which doesn't make it easier somehow.

its meta

Just now, Katie14 said:

Well, its not like a super high percentage chance. Its maybe like a 20% chance or something. Its also about 7 times more common in females so that plays a factor too. 

I hadn't thought about that until today. It's really sad anyway. Thank you for the information :hug:

2 minutes ago, MrA said:

Well, no Mejon today so I guess we're done for tonight. 

I hope you all come watch the RIR show, it was amazing sharing these past nights with you!

I'll be here for RiR and hopefully the rest of us will be here too!

See y'all then! I'm gonna watch p*rn or something.

1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

i get very nervous talking about her health. none of us knows anything and we just speculate about the worst possibilities. I am worried without knowing if there's a reason to worry, which doesn't make it easier somehow.

its meta

idk i kind of find it cathartic to talk about it. otherwise I just worry about her alone in my head :S

Archived