throwback

Heavy Metal Lover at Times Square

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

donutellha

ah

the "test" single that didnt work out

:sis: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

xoxo cupcakke

Lol, never did I get that impression from that New Years blessing. What has come to my attention is how much of a fake fan one of my friends is; says Born This Way is his favorite Gaga album but doesn't know what Heavy Metal Lover is :madge:

After all these years that song is still SOOO iconic :giveup:

Spoiler

if HML was a guy, damn I would f*ck the s*it outta him:creepflop:

Beside Edge of Glory this song was everything the album should've been. Toeing the line between metal, industrial and pop. I felt like she came close with Electric Chapel and Judas, but if there was anything that represented the hybrid motorcycle cover more it was HML. 

RochestrMonstr

I loved this performance! I changed the channel at the party I was at to watch. I wanted a HML video so bad!

This was the climax of her overexposed days though, There was no reason for there to be a sixth single at this point. The media blackout preceding the BTWB came shortly after this period. 

Oh and she still had that light voice. I absolute hate this costume though, sorry

HML deserves to be reedited, and we deserve the high quality audio of it. HML and Government Hooka >>>> careers

Head Empty

It's still my #2 favorite song, but I just have to say that it is not meant to be sung live :smh:

Spoiler

Although it did kill me (in a good way) when I saw/heard it at BTWB :sis:

Archived