💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

The SBHTS will be 12mins long !

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

15jocart
On 1/18/2017 at 1:56 PM, Dorothy Gale said:

Honestly the halftime show should be extended to like 17-20 minutes. 

Halftime, by regulation, has to be a certain amount of time with little leeway. At most games the scoreboard starts running a 12-minute timer as soon as the 2nd quarter runs out of time, for halftime.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockets

Lmao, to all the people posting things like YEAH WE BEEN KNEW THAT ITS ALWAYS 12 MIN 

can't you read that 6537 people have said that already before posting? Apparently no :) 

This place looks like YT sometimes.

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

the halftime must be extended i agree,it should be around 30minutes,

it's too short for an artist to perform their hits,and its also a bit rude-disrespectful for such big artists to fit their shows in only 12-15 minutes,they are not opening acts but music legends.

15jocart
10 hours ago, thopekas said:

the halftime must be extended i agree,it should be around 30minutes,

it's too short for an artist to perform their hits,and its also a bit rude-disrespectful for such big artists to fit their shows in only 12-15 minutes,they are not opening acts but music legends.

They can't do this lol

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

They can't do this lol

they can,

just put the show before the game starts like an opening act for the superbowl,or they could even fit the show in the whole halftime and start the second half of the game like 45minutes later, anyway it's only one time per year so they could change the game timings just for the big night

Archived