Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause live at the MTV VMA - Front row View

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I've never seen this performance from this angle so I wanted to share it in case you haven't seen it as well. This view makes it seem as if you are actually there

bionic

Got my life from this performance... Will never forget the minute of "WTF" as she just stares into the camera at the beginning 

buy bionic

OMonster

This is one of Gaga's best performances ever. I love it so, so much. I would be so here for this kind of theme at the Super Bowl, too - each costume representing a different era. 

Imagine. 

:giveup:

subtext / fantasy

Panchecco
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is one of Gaga's best performances ever. I love it so, so much. I would be so here for this kind of theme at the Super Bowl, too - each costume representing a different era. 

Imagine. 

:giveup:

too messy for the SB tbh 

Spoiler

and the vocals were not that great :wtfga:

oheyitso

This video just makes me realise how ARTPOP started with such promise, this performance and the song slayed the GP and a lot of people couldn't get enough of it.  Gaga was back on top form, it's sad things went downhill after 

Helxig

LOVE these audience cam vids! I made a thread once with a few different angles of this performance! There's also an audience cam of her iconic Paparazzi performance at the VMAs! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
44 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

too messy for the SB tbh 

Hide contents

and the vocals were not that great :wtfga:

The vocals are pretty good to me!

She's moving a lot!

It does get quiet in patches though. I guess her mic wasn't close enough to her mouth lol.

Helxig
10 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

This was a successful comeback single, idc what y'all say :madge:

If it simply weren't for the Katy Perry comparisons Applause would have smashed! Everyone thought this performance was very impressive! Even I was surprised and impressed with how much she managed to fit in. And as a fan, watching her transform through past eras was something special! And when she emerged as seashell girl... :giveup: :sick: :shocked: :icega:

Panchecco
42 minutes ago, Helxig said:

The vocals are pretty good to me!

She's moving a lot!

It does get quiet in patches though. I guess her mic wasn't close enough to her mouth lol.

Yes, she was dancing a lot, I feel she shouldn't have....
At the 2009 VMA she had 0 flaws vocally because the choreo was less fast and she stopped dancing in some parts

she struggled a lot with the pre-chorus and the high notes here :wtfga: I guess it's also the type of song, Applause is very hard to sing

Helxig
Just now, Panchecco said:

Yes, she was dancing a lot, I feel she shouldn't have....
At the 2009 VMA she had 0 flaws vocally because the choreo was less fast and she stopped dancing in some parts

she struggled a lot with the pre-chorus and the high notes here :wtfga: I guess it's also the type of song, Applause is very hard to sing

But at the end of the day it's all about the performance! And as a whole, she pulled off something really impressive, while still singing better than many of her mutuals!

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

But at the end of the day it's all about the performance! And as a whole, she pulled off something really impressive, while still singing better than many of her mutuals!

that is true...:classy:

Doncho

AMAZING :giveup: thanks for sharing this. I love this performance so much. I remember I was SO excited watching it from my TV.

Also cant believe there are ACTUAL fans on the front row... since most of the time the audience is... akward :toofunny:

I would work as a bodyguard for free to watch her that close.

Spoiler

btw did anyone notice at 3:35 her dancers on the left mistakenly bow when gaga drop her hands :ladyhaha:

Archived