💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga runs onto XFACTOR stage to hug Kitty

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

yeah the GP was just so mean to Kitty. I loved that Gaga connected to that and gave her some love.

TheKillerQueen

Loled at GaGa ignoring those people. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Squeeshy Keety

Thanks for reminding of the pathetic endurance of my tear ducts

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Rebel Heart

THIS is the Gaga that I love. I could care less about her visuals etc. She's such an amazing genuine beautiful woman and that's what makes Gaga truly special.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Letmelivemylife
40 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Loled at GaGa ignoring those people. 

That's why I could never be a celeb. Everybody wants to be in ur business. Jesus H Christ they were having a moment. Just let them be ya know

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Haroon

I loved Kitty she was amazing :flutter: The way she sang The Edge of Glory like twice and I can't forget at how she was melting down over not being able to sing Born This Way when it was Queen VS Lady Gaga week :cryga: 

Also we must remember how when she was eliminated and she was asked to comment, she came out and and decided to belt out Born This Way as her last thing on the show :giveup: 

The huge and warm heart that Gaga has never ceases to amaze me, not that she wouldn't have it or shouldn't, but it's always a nice surprise in the sea of drama and whatever else in the industry :heart:

Letmelivemylife
5 minutes ago, Rebel Heart said:

THIS is the Gaga that I love. I could care less about her visuals etc. She's such an amazing genuine beautiful woman and that's what makes Gaga truly special.

This ^^. It truly saddens me when people just see her as a cash cow that can be "milked" and then abandoned when she's no longer "useful". She's a human being, not a performing monkey in heels. When she passes away, her legacy will be  that she helped an incredible amount of people and changed so many lives. So many have said that she's artificial but I've never doubted, not even for a moment, that her love for people is genuine. To be perfectly honest, I just wanna wrap my arms around her and just say "thank you for loving me for who I am". I don't want a selfie or an autograph. Some say that my devotion is creepy but they have to realize she was there when nobody else was and she loved me when nobody else did. 

Letmelivemylife
16 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I loved Kitty she was amazing :flutter: The way she sang The Edge of Glory like twice and I can't forget at how she was melting down over not being able to sing Born This Way when it was Queen VS Lady Gaga week :cryga: 

Also we must remember how when she was eliminated and she was asked to comment, she came out and and decided to belt out Born This Way as her last thing on the show :giveup: 

The huge and warm heart that Gaga has never ceases to amaze me, not that she wouldn't have it or shouldn't, but it's always a nice surprise in the sea of drama and whatever else in the industry :heart:

I volunteer at my local food bank passing out food baskets to needy families. A lady stopped by with her 3 kids and she told me "you're a saint!!! God will bless you". No offense ma'am but I'm the farthest thing from a saint. I've sinned more times than Satan himself and yet God did bless me because when he put gaga in my life, he blessed me in more ways than one. She's said that she doesn't know what she ever did to deserve such awsome monsters in her life but the truth is, idk what I ever did to deserve her in my life. She truly is a saint with a heart of gold

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, He8MyHeart said:

Omg I just love her so much :kara:

And the critics say she's artifical. That woman is a saint with a heart of gold. 

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Majora said:

I love how she was ignoring the 2 people too :air:

Those 2 people are Olly Murrs and Caroline Flack:sharon: I love Gaga haha

End Racism Now

Archived