💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga make a political statement @ SB?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

LaLuna

If she calls out Trump explicitly, she'll get booed and the backlash would be endless and could potentially hurt her career. There is a time and place for political statements, and the SB is not one. If she has to make a statement, it should just be about unity, love and tolerance in general. 

Duella Dvil
34 minutes ago, iCpro said:

My dream super bowl: 

Gaga performs the Super Bowl as usual up until the final act which starts with Born This Way, and as she performs it the stage transforms into a giant LGBT flag. At the end of the song two of her male backup dancers make out in the centre of the stage a la Alejandro at the Monster ball. As they're making out all the lights suddenly cut out and the stadium is plunged into darkness, giving the illusion that the NFL were unaware that it would happen and thus shut it down. It stays dark for about 30 seconds, leaving everyone wondering what had happened.

Then, a single spotlight comes up in the centre of the stage, revealing Gaga collapsed on the stage, looking defeated. She then performs a haunting rendition of Angel Down. As the song progresses the stage lights slowly come up, showing a projected video on the stage of children suffering, people being shot etc. As the song comes to the ending the lights fade back to the single spotlight on Gaga, and as the song abrubtly ends, the light flickers out, ending the show.  

Too much?

This is my dream. 

This is ****in amazing.

This would make me die.

I would get snatched.

My whole head would fall off

I would bow down to pray

Then I'd realize the worst is better

Because my wig flew.

Volantis.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

1 hour ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Nothing but positivity. I hope she doesn't focus on Trump, but all the beauty in our country and the good that's left and ready to fight. She needs to be inspiring, not pissing people off.

THIS! 

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Scathach said:

If she calls out Trump explicitly, she'll get booed and the backlash would be endless and could potentially hurt her career. There is a time and place for political statements, and the SB is not one. If she has to make a statement, it should just be about unity, love and tolerance in general. 

EVEN MORE REASONS TO PERFORM COME TO MAMA

ItsTommyBitch

Honestly, I get why she shouldn't, but It would hella entertaining and kind of awesome if she did anyway. I'm pretty sure that the SB had to have okay'd her performance before hand though, so theres only so much she can control on her own (e.g. what lyrics she sings, any last minute clothing accessories, etc.) :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

joannesrats
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

My dream super bowl: 

Gaga performs the Super Bowl as usual up until the final act which starts with Born This Way, and as she performs it the stage transforms into a giant LGBT flag. At the end of the song two of her male backup dancers make out in the centre of the stage a la Alejandro at the Monster ball. As they're making out all the lights suddenly cut out and the stadium is plunged into darkness, giving the illusion that the NFL were unaware that it would happen and thus shut it down. It stays dark for about 30 seconds, leaving everyone wondering what had happened.

Then, a single spotlight comes up in the centre of the stage, revealing Gaga collapsed on the stage, looking defeated. She then performs a haunting rendition of Angel Down. As the song progresses the stage lights slowly come up, showing a projected video on the stage of children suffering, people being shot etc. As the song comes to the ending the lights fade back to the single spotlight on Gaga, and as the song abrubtly ends, the light flickers out, ending the show.  

Too much?

I love this so much. 

Archived