💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AYO

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I used to hate it so much. For about a month it was my least favourite track on the album. Lately I've been listening to it a lot, and I think it might one of my favourite gaga songs ever made. I low key really want it as single 3.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GagaXCupcakke

I didn't like it at first. But after I learned the words I feel in love with it.  It's such a fun song to sing. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I liked it at first, when she sang it at the first Dive Bar, but now idk how I feel about it :laughga:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

MJHolland

Tbh I'm pretty pessimistic about Joanne as an album or any song's potential to be a hit, but I honestly think if there is going to be a hit on the album it is going to most likely be AYO. 

All the other potential singles are too risky imo. If PI and MR flopped back to back, DIC (a song about female masturbation) is never going to be played on the radio and anyone who thinks it is....well..... I'm going to hold my tongue.... 

Spoiler

maybe DH tho....Maybe...

BuzzcutSeason

It was my most anticipated track because on the Beats 1 interview it was described as dance-ish or like Mark Ronson's DJ set so i was like YES, then when i listened to it i was like NO.

The chorus is what bothers me. It's kind of catchy but she says so much in such a short span and she sings with a "natural tone", but its un-natural for her to sing like that w no time to breath. I didn't really explain that well but to me the chorus is a mess. 

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Tbh I'm pretty pessimistic about Joanne as an album or any song's potential to be a hit, but I honestly think if there is going to be a hit on the album it is going to most likely be AYO. 

All the other potential singles are too risky imo. If PI and MR flopped back to back, DIC (a song about female masturbation) is never going to be played on the radio and anyone who thinks it is....well..... I'm going to hold my tongue.... 

Reveal hidden contents

maybe DH tho....Maybe...

DIC isn't even that great IMO. Unpopular opinion but I don't lie.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

cold heartedpop
1 minute ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

It was my most anticipated track because on the Beats 1 interview it was described as dance-ish or like Mark Ronson's DJ set so i was like YES, then when i listened to it i was like NO.

The chorus is what bothers me. It's kind of catchy but she says so much in such a short span and she sings with a "natural tone", but its un-natural for her to sing like that w no time to breath. I didn't really explain that well but to me the chorus is a mess. 

I've noticed that I think it's the editing of the song because some ending words and begging of words are so close 

xoxo Feels so good!

MJHolland
Just now, Thomas P said:

DIC isn't even that great IMO. Unpopular opinion but I don't lie.

I totally agree, I don't think it's that great either.

It's good I guess for a Gaga song, but I might only think that because I lowered my standards so I could tolerate Joanne as a whole because it's not really my cup of tea :ladyhaha:

To each their own though! Just don't make it a single Gaga, for the sake of ha career :lolly:

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, cold heartedpop said:

I've noticed that I think it's the editing of the song because some ending words and begging of words are so close 

Well yeah its just awkward timing thats unavoidable. Like even live at SNL it sounded surprisingly okay but u can tell its hard to time the breathing.

TheKillerQueen

I didn't really like AYO at first listen either. I actually hated it when it was played at the dive bar. Now it's easily my favorite! Definitely a grower. :) 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

imnotyourbabe10

I called it "hillbilly-pop" at first...and now I can't get enough of it!  It is kinda sexy and body affirming!  Flop Fan...I know.  :sweat: Just sharing an honest view! Still "stanning" for PI and DIC, too! :firega:

HolyDelRey

It's a grower, and i kinda like that song, but let's be honest it has no potential... Sadly :(

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Reality

I loved it the minute I first heard it! It's probably one of my top 5 favorite songs from Gaga's discography. It's so good! 

It's an amazing funk/country/pop song, that really does scream "MARK RONSON!" Like, you could instantly tell that Kevin Parker had a hand in PI and you could instantly tell that Ronson had a hand in A-YO.

I'm really hoping it's single #3. I was devastated when she pushed MR to be the second single. I love the song, but A-YO's just so good :giveup:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived