💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga pre-ARTPOP and ARTPOP attitude

BloodyJudas

Featured Posts

Cailleach

I don't imagine 2012ga as colourful, I imagine her as brown, because of the hair and the big fur coats, and yeah she was crazy as sh!t back then

That's not very born this way of you

Panchecco

she was very shady during FAME promotion 

this gif sums it up perfectly

gaga-side-eye.gif

but I think it was mainly because she didn't want to spend her time promoting a fragrance. it was something she was forced to do... (it's clear that she was over it with Eau De Gaga)

during btw she was so confident bc the world was in love with her, she was on top. During ARTPOP I think she was just really happy and proud of her work and it came off as egotistical:awkney:

I dont know what to think anymore. Gaga has been this one person during TF-TFM-BTW-AP and now with Joanne she is like 'THIS is the real me' and I find that annoying. 

And If this is the real her, who was she during her past eras, I hate the possibility that all of that was just an act and its pissing me off

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

I dont know what to think anymore. Gaga has been this one person during TF-TFM-BTW-AP and now with Joanne she is like 'THIS is the real me' and I find that annoying. 

And If this is the real her, who was she during her past eras, I hate the possibility that all of that was just an act and its pissing me off

Yes. She also says "This is my REAL first album" every time a new one is released. She said that with Born This Way, then with ARTPOP. And Joanne obviously is a very different album from everything she has done in the past. 

The wig video... epic. Everyone was amazed by the idea and I've always imagined the god damn wig lighting up with a Electric Chapel performance LOL

I never really watched the fame Interviews tbh but I imagine that it was a hard time. 

Doing the BTWB, Performing almost everyday and then doing events for the perfume....it was crazy.

edit1: BTW, the way she says "ARTPOP... get ready for ARTPOP...2013" and smiles... goodtime.

Spoiler

Maybe she always knew the storm that was coming and was telling us to brace ourselves :laughga:

Reality
56 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

She wasn't an act. To me knowledge, she never explicitly stated that this album "was her", if anything, that's what the media and interviews try to say about the album.

Joanne examines Gaga like "an old cadaver". The sounds of the album, the messages behind the songs, etc. etc. are all autobiographical. This is her first non-conceptual album. Joanne examines Stefani more than Gaga. She has being herself during TF, and throughout TFM, BTW, and AP. 

This is just a different way of expressing herself, and it's a way of harking back to her roots. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Archived