Will Gaga ever star in AHS again?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

It seems less and less likely. 

I loved her in Hotel, and it was such a fun, highly rewarding, and unexpectedly low-stakes project for her. I'm perfectly fine with her not coming back though. The writing is dreadful, and I feel like Ryan is running these characters and actors into the ground (unnecessary Coven/Murder House spin-off; overuse and misuse of Sarah Paulson etc). I feel like the cast is becoming too good for that show. I only want her to comeback if the writing and the role is interesting. 

On a different note, it'd be nice to see her on ACS in small role. People on Reddit keep dream casting her as Sharon Tate in a hypothetical Charles Manson centered season, I think that type of role would be perfect for her.

JusticeforVenus

if the show is as bad as Roanake, pelase nooo...

Dear Ryan, make it a horror sexy show again or leave the Show alone :gaysia: We need Matt Boner`s ass asap 

Maybe not Horror Story but I think she has a solid relationship with Ryan Murphy and appreciates his support for her so the opportunity for more appearances in any of his series (Feud, Crime Story and whatever is next) is always there. And I don't think she would feel above it all after doing one movie. Ryan's shows almost always get recognized and well-recieved regardless of viewership. 

I am down for this section being replaced with something for A Star Is Born. That project calls for more discussion than AHS now. 

(Where / who can I ask for this?)

GagaUnderYou

Seems redundant now. She can move on to better now. Probably after ASIB she will blow up as an actress. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I hope NOT cause I just want this thread to be removed from the home section, it's about time. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Letmelivemylife

I honestly hope so!!!! I loved her as the Countess. I know I'm probably the only one but I thought bartholomeow (the demon baby with the cleft lip) was the cutest ahs character ever. He was adorable in his own way. I always thought the scene where she was cradling/holding him was a metaphor for the bond that we monsters have with gaga. To everyone else we're "freaks/monsters" but to Gaga we're absolutely perfect. She loves us for who we are. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

huttont
On 1/14/2017 at 2:57 PM, Nutitle said:

Whattttt she won't play Donatella in ACS?!

VXI99It.gif

This is new information for me too:toofunny:

Stephen

I hope she does and I hope she plays something completely different like an ordinary person/victim. 

Pretty Savage
12 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I hope NOT cause I just want this thread to be removed from the home section, it's about time. 

What's that hate? It was one of the most important things she did in her career.

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, Mert said:

What's that hate? It was one of the most important things she did in her career.

It already happened. We should have a thread for the Fame Ball then.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived