review

Gaga out in YSL

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, ArtPLAUSE said:

The dragging in telling us to shop a 1.6k$ jacket, it's 2 months of rent

It's literally almost a year of my rent :air: 

Still looks nice tbh, but definitely not worth it..

Decodekid

Iced Americano Queen :diane:

Americano at the SB confirmed 

Americano featuring Beyonce Confirmed at the SuperBowl also confirmed as Telephone Continuation. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

elijahfan
14 minutes ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

The dragging in telling us to shop a 1.6k$ jacket, it's 2 months of rent

This is called a luxury brand. If an YSL jacket was $50, everyone would have one.

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

This is called a luxury brand. If an YSL jacket was $50, everyone would have one.

Thank you. You slay in the YSL varsity jacket btw. Got the same! Let me bestfriend you.

lamaisongaga.com

elijahfan
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Thank you. You slay in the YSL varsity jacket btw. Got the same! Let me bestfriend you.

I'd love to! :hug: And maybe I can show you my YSL collection sometime :queenga:

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, elijahfan said:

I'd love to! :hug: And maybe I can show you my YSL collection sometime :queenga:

You have to! I looked through your Instagram and everything I saw was stunning. You got a good taste for the classic pieces! :hug: 

lamaisongaga.com

elijahfan
Just now, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

You have to! I looked through your Instagram and everything I saw was stunning. You got a good taste for the classic pieces! :hug: 

Oh well you saw most of it then :laughga: Thanks! And you already know I'm a fan of your work, but I'm telling you again.

Magneto
32 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

So I'm the biggest fashion noob there is and it ain't really my thing either (I know; #FlopFan/FlopGhey:toofunny:) so pls don't laught at me, but I do have two questions:

1. How do you actually find her clothes/know what she's wearing? It seems like so much work!

2. Is it me or has Gaga been wearing a lot of YSL. What gives?

Ps. Neither of these questions are meant as shade, just genuine interest.

Free my mind

LaMaisonGaga
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Oh well you saw most of it then  Thanks! And you already know I'm a fan of your work, but I'm telling you again.

:hug::giveup: 

lamaisongaga.com

Nice jacket, I could totally afford that one... straw in her Starbucks drink :emma:

Spoiler

No shade intended, though. We don't even how many of the pieces she actually bought for herself.

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, Allan said:

No shade intended, though. We don't even how many of the pieces she actually bought for herself.

Technically, all of them. I've been told by the guys over at the Paris flagship store that she has purchased absolutely every collection ever made by Hedi Slimane for YSL. Meaning, she hasn't been given that much, and that she virtually sent a check after every fashion show.

Archived