funny

Gaga Never Ending SB Perfomance Game

Started by Vodka with 28 replies so far

1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

Gaga then changes costume to a superhero named "Britney Spears". She then saves the city while singing a cover of "Sometimes" mashed with her own song "Sometimes". She goes back to the middle of the field, we see Christina Aguilera... wearing also a superhero costume..

They fight while Gaga's dancer dance to Do What U Want feat Tony Bennett. Gaga dies, Christina lives, but then..

Gaga is reborn! She then sings the entire "The Fame" album thinking she was in 2009

2 people like this

Little Cry Baby Monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Gaga is reborn! She then sings the entire "The Fame" album thinking she was in 2009

Gaga finishes the set by standing with an oversized pair of scissors... she cuts her iconic 2009 bangs off. In fact, she cuts all her hair off. She pulls out a razor and shaves her whole body in front of the cheering crowd. "This is performance art you uneducated straights!" she screams. As she shaves the last eyebrow hair off her brow bone something rises from below the stage... VOLANTIS. She straps herself in and starts to fly, not just hover like Volantis did on it's test run, but fly. She does a few laps of the arena, flying much too close to the audience as they duck and dodge and cover their heads, spilling drinks and dropping their food, before flying high into the sky. Higher, higher, higher! She's outside the arena now, surrounded by fireworks, and then...

Edited by Helxig
2 people like this

I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                                            :excuseu:

                                                            :excuseu:   ya'll need exorcism

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Gaga finishes the set by standing with an oversized pair of scissors... she cuts her iconic 2009 bangs off. In fact, she cuts all her hair off. She pulls out a razor and shaves her whole body in front of the cheering crowd. "This is performance art you uneducated straights!" she screams. As she shaves the last eyebrow hair off her brow bone something rises from below the stage... VOLANTIS. She straps herself in and starts to fly, not just hover like Volantis did on it's test run, but fly. She does a few laps of the arena, flying much too close to the audience as they duck and dodge and cover their heads, spilling drinks and dropping their food, before flying high into the sky. Higher, higher, higher! She's outside the arena now, surrounded by fireworks, and then...

KATY COMES BACK AND SINGS FIREWORK WITH HER

But then suddenly the Volantis breaks and lady gaga falls down, onto her HORSE.

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) is played...

1 person likes this

Little Cry Baby Monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus. I think I need therapy after coming here. 

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

KATY COMES BACK AND SINGS FIREWORK WITH HER

But then suddenly the Volantis breaks and lady gaga falls down, onto her HORSE.

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) is played...

watch out! its Marina Abramovic! and look who she brought w/ her. its Marina Diamandis :excited2:

Gaga and Marina are now singing  a mashup of Highway Unicorn & Hermit the Frog while Marina A. is performing a  ritual/spirit c**king on a bunch of dead Kermit Frog puppets. 

the whole audience is now on a state of mass hysteria. 

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Slave Blonde said:

watch out! its Marina Abramovic! and look who she brought w/ her. its Marina Diamandis :excited2:

Gaga and Marina are now singing  a mashup of Highway Unicorn & Hermit the Frog while Marina A. is performing a  ritual/spirit c**king on a bunch of dead Kermit Frog puppets. 

the whole audience is now on a state of mass hysteria. 

And than banks come out and performs a ritual where she kills animals live. She then performs Red Flame while burning animals to death :poot:

1 person likes this

Little Cry Baby Monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

And than banks come out and performs a ritual where she kills animals live. She then performs Red Flame while burning animals to death :poot:

and gaga suddenly realizes banks killed arabella and koji by mistake during the ritual and starts singing till it happens to you

Edited by dancergaga
1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is masterpiece

Edited by vanus

im the beauty and the grace, im miss united states

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dancergaga said:

and gaga suddenly realizes banks killed arabella and koji by mistake during the ritual and starts singing till it happens to you

Reading the pain in Gaga's eyes, we soon see the warrior spirit of Dianne Warren emerge with a gigantic sticky hand, and lassos Azealia to the side of the stage to further save the other animals, especially fowl from suffering. Azealia then begins to squeal and starts rapping Idle is Delilah, as Gaga finishes TIHTY. Diane then takes off her mask and it's revealed to actually be Dolly Parton.

Dolly+9+to+5+Lasso+GIF.gif

Gaga's eyes sparkle in excitment, but suddenly PETA emerges out from nowhere and dunks booze to the duo, a gesture of sheer joy, for saving the lives of the remaining animals, but then later faint to see all the BBQ consumed by the jittering teeth of the audience above. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15684-1371657489-7.

Consumed by the happy juice, we then See Gaga and Dolly Parton sing Grigio Girls, while her dancers, now pom pom'd, then commence soaking their pom poms in such happy juice and shake them, like champagne showers.

victoria-justice-on-zoey-101-dancing.gif

The audience was all for it, because they'd been so thirsty after all the BBQ and watching all the sweaty men and women dance by Gaga's side. 

Little did we know, a new collab would soon still emerge . . .

exZb8Tk.gif

Edited by Vodka
1 person likes this

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vodka said:Reading the pain in Gaga's eyes, we soon see the warrior spirit of Dianne Warren emerge with a gigantic sticky hand, and lassos Azealia to the side of the stage to further save the other animals, especially fowl from suffering. Azealia then begins to squeal and starts rapping Idle is Delilah, as Gaga finishes TIHTY. Diane then takes off her mask and it's revealed to actually be Dolly Parton.

Dolly+9+to+5+Lasso+GIF.gif

Gaga's eyes sparkle in excitment, but suddenly PETA emerges out from nowhere and dunks booze to the duo, a gesture of sheer joy, for saving the lives of the remaining animals, but then later faint to see all the BBQ consumed by the jittering teeth of the audience above. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15684-1371657489-7.

Consumed by the happy juice, we then See Gaga and Dolly Parton sing Grigio Girls, while her dancers, now pom pom'd, then commence soaking their pom poms in such happy juice and shake them, like champagne showers.

victoria-justice-on-zoey-101-dancing.gif

The audience was all for it, because they'd been so thirsty after all the BBQ and watching all the sweaty men and women dance by Gaga's side. 

Little did we know, a new collab would soon still emerge . . .

exZb8Tk.gif

As soon,tons of criminals tried to attack Gaga but there was Beyonce, Britney Rihanna and Kesha. They soon posed as Charlie's Angels. Britney said We are the Music Divas. Beyonce started singing Telephone while Brotney tag along and lipsync parts of her formerly passed song. After the two sang, they disappeared on the stage and Kylie and Madonna came to the stage. Kylie said, even we are flops, the hell could not we tag along? 6 including Christina posed as Charlie's Angels.

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2017 at 10:44 PM, ReinventedArt said:

As soon,tons of criminals tried to attack Gaga but there was Beyonce, Britney Rihanna and Kesha. They soon posed as Charlie's Angels. Britney said We are the Music Divas. Beyonce started singing Telephone while Brotney tag along and lipsync parts of her formerly passed song. After the two sang, they disappeared on the stage and Kylie and Madonna came to the stage. Kylie said, even we are flops, the hell could not we tag along? 6 including Christina posed as Charlie's Angels.

beyonce-crying.gif

After Beyonce was overshadowed, and asked to sit down (with refreshments) by the other diva angels, (for protection bc the audience felt she had too much exposure at this point of course :giggle:), Kesha, Rihanna, Britney, and Kylie began to distract Madge and Christina with their own armies of back up dancers. 

Britneys_Dance_Beat-2.gif

Madge had been so caught up and couldn't help moving to the music.
Still, the four former had to take away Christina's mic, seeing as to how she kept growling the wrong lyrics, and distracted the audience. 

TheVoice8.gif

Gaga, coincidentally finishing her costume change, had got into a flower set formation, to sing Mary Jane Holland. The grass had actually been cannabis. 

what.gif


Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Only reason why all of that can't happen is because she can't fit all of that in  12 minutes 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now