💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Never Ending SB Perfomance Game

Vodka

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

(Fine no one is doing this so I will)

says "Take My Hand, Go to heaven with me, at least for 4 minutes". Gaga goes speechless and sings a mashup of Speechless & Joanne. She then says "Okay. But only 4 minutes." Joanne then agrees and they go together. During that time Hillary, Trixie, Sandy, Rihanna, and even TAYLOR twearks to a meldey of S&M and The Best Day Ever by Spongebob. Then a light shines from from the sky and Gaga walks out with a HUGE artist from back in the day....

@Hi its nick You're amazing, you know that? :hug:

As she descends from heaven. The audience hears the whistle tones of . . .

sxy6he.gif

Ariana then pulls the cord of Mariah's sound system, only to realize that she wasn't actually lipping this time. She was SHOOK just like her now then iconic ponytail fell to her shoulder.

tumblr_mwrfbdlIMh1rd8i5qo1_400.gif

Spoiler

mariah-dancing.gif

Mariah then sings her hit, One Sweet Day, and duets with Gaga, as she says See You Later Joanne. Gaga then begins to harmonize with Mariah's whistling, to So Happy I Could Die.

The audience goes crazy for the raw emotionality of the track performance, and they all begin to cry. 

Gaga gets off her literal white horse, Arabella and then . . . 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
On 1/27/2017 at 5:08 AM, Vodka said:

@Hi its nick You're amazing, you know that? :hug:

As she descends from heaven. The audience hears the whistle tones of . . .

sxy6he.gif

Ariana then pulls the cord of Mariah's sound system, only to realize that she wasn't actually lipping this time. She was SHOOK just like her now then iconic ponytail fell to her shoulder.

tumblr_mwrfbdlIMh1rd8i5qo1_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

mariah-dancing.gif

Mariah then sings her hit, One Sweet Day, and duets with Gaga, as she says See You Later Joanne. Gaga then begins to harmonize with Mariah's whistling, to So Happy I Could Die.

The audience goes crazy for the raw emotionality of the track performance, and they all begin to cry. 

Gaga gets off her literal white horse, Arabella and then . . . 

Taylor Swift sings White Horse!!!! The crowd goes WILD!!!

giphy.gif

But suddenly Gaga kills EVERYONE!! (Except the audience). Gaga then sings Perfect Illusion. After she says "Goodnight!" U then hear the applause from the audience fade. Ur vision ended. Today is 2/5/17 the day of super bowl. U turn on the tv. U then realize that it's 8:30! It's the exact time that the halftime show starts. U go to fox sports and the colors red white & blue are running around the stadium. Out of the helicopter u see Gaga landing on stage. The exact halftime show u had a vision of has started RIGHT, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

Spoiler

Or so we thought.......

BRITNEY SPEARS TO HEADLINE THE SUPER BOWL 52  HALFTIME SHOW!

britney-spears-003.jpg

Coming December 2017

Ok guys we had to end it cuz it would be werid if we kept doing it after the super bowl.

Hello Gaga

2 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

Taylor Swift sings White Horse!!!! The crowd goes WILD!!!

giphy.gif

But suddenly Gaga kills EVERYONE!! (Except the audience). Gaga then sings Perfect Illusion. After she says "Goodnight!" U then hear the applause from the audience fade. Ur vision ended. Today is 2/5/17 the day of super bowl. U turn on the tv. U then realize that it's 8:30! It's the exact time that the halftime show starts. U go to fox sports and the colors red white & blue are running around the stadium. Out of the helicopter u see Gaga landing on stage. The exact halftime show u had a vision of has started RIGHT, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End.

Hide contents

Or so we thought.......

BRITNEY SPEARS TO HEADLINE THE SUPER BOWL 52  HALFTIME SHOW!

britney-spears-003.jpg

Coming December 2017

Ok guys we had to end it cuz it would be werid if we kept doing it after the super bowl.

Only it wasn't the end so much. Everyone, Gaga, and all the pop collabs got in line and took a bow, only to be draped in a giant red curtain, that apparently came from both sides of the stadium.

Everyone had gone into tears, knowing they'll never forget this memorable experience. 

MANiCURE then proceeds to play again, (throughout the stadium like it did in G.U.Y) as everyone dragged themselves (from all the slayage) out of the venue.. . 

tumblr_m5i8p9IkU41r9laud.gif

Spoiler

Cash Britney ousside, how bout dah? :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived