band

My Chemical Romance - Killjoys Never Die

Started by SpookyKid with 28 replies so far

12 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

MCR brings the best memories back. I remember being in 6th/7th grade when they became so big and their music was really fun and heartfelt as well. I always perceived them as honest artists and that was really encouraging while going through teenage-hood.

I was recently listening to their catalog again and I ended up bawling my eyes out while I was listening to The Black Parade. I guess I never paid much attention to the lyrics, production and atmosphere of that album when I was younger. It's such a strong album, filled with a lot of emotion and passion and hatred.

I would say that my favorite song is I Don't Love You. Or Famous Last Words. GREAT PRODUCTIONS.

Also, their videos were always so beautiful and properly made.

 

The Black Parade is truly a masterpiece :heart: Famous Last Words is one of my favorites too, and Mama (Still think they should have recorded the video :grr:)

3 people like this

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, retroglamx said:

I was recently listening to their catalog again and I ended up bawling my eyes out while I was listening to The Black Parade. I guess I never paid much attention to the lyrics, production and atmosphere of that album when I was younger. It's such a strong album, filled with a lot of emotion and passion and hatred.

I would say that my favorite song is I Don't Love You. Or Famous Last Words. GREAT PRODUCTIONS.

Also, their videos were always so beautiful and properly made.

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

tumblr_lnol4l75vb1qf1rni.jpg

tumblr_lnol48NAdY1qf1rni.jpg

 

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msisux said:

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

tumblr_lnol4l75vb1qf1rni.jpg

tumblr_lnol48NAdY1qf1rni.jpg

 

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

I was so happy when I saw this :heart: 

2 people like this

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, msisux said:

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

tumblr_lnol4l75vb1qf1rni.jpg

tumblr_lnol48NAdY1qf1rni.jpg

 

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

yasss i noticed that as well 

MCR shouldve created a short film w/ danger days :giveup: 

 

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, msisux said:

The Black Parade is like a new experience every time I listen to it. It never gets old. You've got me thinking about what that album would be if it was a visual album :flutter:

Speaking of their videos, the video for Na Na Na used the same diner as the Telephone video! 

tumblr_lnol4l75vb1qf1rni.jpg

tumblr_lnol48NAdY1qf1rni.jpg

 

(Idk if you knew that or not, but it is also sort of just a general statement to anyone lurking the thread)  Yay for sets :lolly:

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

I NEVER KNEW THAT

2 people like this

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Slave Blonde said:

yasss i noticed that as well 

MCR shouldve created a short film w/ danger days :giveup: 

 

Yes :giveup: 

1 person likes this

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

OMG i used to love MCR! They were so amazing live!

Plus, you and I can both brag that we at least got to see them live :stalkga:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, msisux said:

Plus, you and I can both brag that we at least got to see them live :stalkga:

Why do you hate me?


Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

Why do you hate me?

:noparty: You know I don't

Spoiler

I'm just mean :air:

 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, msisux said:

:noparty: You know I don't

  Hide contents

I'm just mean :air:

 

:deadbanana: 

1 person likes this

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, msisux said:

Plus, you and I can both brag that we at least got to see them live :stalkga:

72144356.jpg

 

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cancer tho...

2 people like this

the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now