Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Return of Project Gaga

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

Magneto

Wasn't really impressed with the BTW still earlier, but this BR still snatched my wig:giveup: I don't have Tumblr, but I already followed them on Twitter so the rest of you bettah come through! 

Give me that ARTPOP Act II that I want

YFis3URdQJ6qA.gif

Free my mind

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

What did they leak so far?

Outtakes from the BTW nick knight photoshoot, and their profile picture on Twitter suggests there's more to come :excited2:

a snippet of musicland and some other snippets (I can't remember off the top of my head) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

WhoAskedOpinions

I wasn't as active of a Gaga fan back then so I can't say for sure, I'm sorry! I read in a thread a few weeks ago that they leaked a bunch so you could try and find an older thread about them or ask someone else in here? Sorry! :)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Back in the day, they leaked the Speechless demo, a snippet of the DITD demo, the Christmas Tree Demo, the solo version of Just Dance and numerous photo outtakes included some from the album shoot for Born This Way. There was probably more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. It was amazing :giveup: 

lordmaler
1 minute ago, Greg said:

Back in the day, they leaked the Speechless demo, a snippet of the DITD demo, the Christmas Tree Demo, the solo version of Just Dance and numerous photo outtakes included some from the album shoot for Born This Way. There was probably more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. It was amazing :giveup: 

also Love Game and Poker Face demos I think

2 minutes ago, lordmaler said:

also Love Game and Poker Face demos I think

I forgot about that amazing snippet of Musicland too!

Just now, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Where can I see the followers?

I don't think we can. We'll just have to hope they'll tell us when they're at 200. :giveup: 

SpookyKid

everyone create fake tumblrs :green: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Y'all need to come through :giveup: We know this is legit this time. If you don't have a tumblr account to follow them with, you should make one!

kvnrp

Ummm, on Tumblr (probably just from a fan) is the same pic that Project Gaga uploaded, but without a watermark

http://tealhairbow.tumblr.com/post/155591397757/pussyillusion-unseen-photos-from-the-set-of

The original post is gone (the blog itself is still there tho when you go back to the source).

So is that pic really from PG or is it already old? :oprah:

Archived