💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Diamond Heart Super Bowl Intro

hoeslay

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I think the show should start with the "muh muh muh mah" and Pokerface but I recently found a short clip of drums from DH and edited by original version (which starts with Pokerface) and added Diamond Heart as the intro. It's a bit messy and I'm not too huge on how the chorus comes in but it's just a concept I thought you guys might enjoy.

My original edit can be found here:

pedrohemg

I love Diamond Heart so much that I'll like everything with this song. #DiamondHeart3rdSingle

GagaUnderYou

No it should start with an iconic song everyone knows to get the hype going. Diamond Heart is so random. Starting with Poker Face and the muh muh muh is great as it add nostalgia as well 

Chromatislaps

I'm secretly curious if the SB started with Scheisse...in the same vein as this:

ArtPLAUSE

Tbh I want her to start with BR and then a 15 secs interlude for her to change clothes: "retro glamour, Hollywood we living for the Fame" - muh muh muh muh, PF.

hoeslay
3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

No it should start with an iconic song everyone knows to get the hype going. Diamond Heart is so random. Starting with Poker Face and the muh muh muh is great as it add nostalgia as well 

I agree. Just made this for fun cuz I liked the drums. It would be dope tho to have the first words of the show be "Young, wild American." 

TheFame Monster
Just now, hoeslay said:

I agree. Just made this for fun cuz I liked the drums. It would be dope tho to have the first words of the show be "Young, wild American." 

Yes!!!!!!!! I've been saying this since the album was released, but it probably won't happen:laughga:

hoeslay
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Yes!!!!!!!! I've been saying this since the album was released, but it probably won't happen:laughga:

I can imagine the song being 3rd single and using it to promote the show. But then having 4 songs (PI, A-Yo, MR, DH) from Joanne might be a bit much? We'll see though. She's been planning this really good and I'm sure whatever the outcome is we're in for one of the most amazing halftime shows of all time. 

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Gaga said in an interview she would like to introduce songs that never became singles so it's not a stretch

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Music

i like it! but i need the Mah mah mah mah to start it off..

can you imagine her slowly emerging from a pool with the iconic black latex outift and 2 Dalmatians sitting next her :giveup:

Delusional Aura

Everybody is expecting poker face as the first song. I love it. But, if that really happens then it's like we knew how it would start. I wanna be suprised. So diamond heart as the intro would be really interesting if I didn't see this thread :saladga:

I love the diamond heart intro btw :kara:

Born To Slay
34 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I'm secretly curious if the SB started with Scheisse...in the same vein as this:

Is her saying scheibe on German tv effectively her cursing on national tv?

Archived